lhamilt18

Physical Death/Ego Death

49 posts in this topic

Just now, Nahm said:

@egoless Who says?

limited mind which is part of the god's infinite being.

@egoless

ive never said «i» was god.. All is «god» its pointless praying to god because your asking yourself for favours...

@egoless Are you saying we are gods already, though limited(?)

we are separate and limited and think we are gods?

I feel your strong compassion, but you can also choose now to enter into silence.... when you awake, You can go to silence anytime You think You should do so! 

2 minutes ago, Berjohansen said:

@egoless

ive never said «i» was god.. All is «god» its pointless praying to god because your asking yourself for favours...

No it's not pointless because it sets the intention if your intention is right it will be "heard". Universe is infinitely intelligent and it 'knows" how to lead you on your path. That happens only if you become conscious. Otherwise you will live in a dream like a robot unconsciously whole your life.

Edited by egoless

9 minutes ago, egoless said:

Please let me know when the laugh hits. Thank you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It already did. And it went full circle. I am fully aware who I am. I am the presence I am the consciousness but only in the now. Now is the doorway to the god. And now I have total freedom to create my reality.

Edited by egoless

It's all okxD Dreams are like a cycle, One will wake up from a dream, and One will fall into another dream, and it's all in the now, intrinsically.

It's easier than most of you guys think. The problem is we have conceptual ideas of Enlightenment. I will give you the simplest formula. Become fully aware of the present moment and there you go. You are Enlightened. The trick is to learn how to expand that consciousness and limit control over you of your subconscious (you may call it ego if you want).

Just now, Berjohansen said:

Thats being in the moment. Not enlightenment..

Being and Enlightenment are the same notions if you understand the word Enlightenment correctly ;) 

Enlightenment is simply being how it is without any layers of identity. 

If you commit to being extremely conscious for like a week or so you should be able to get glimpses of the No-Self, where you are not doing anything and everything is happening for you on its own as a Perfect Infinite Chain Reaction without the ego ruining it. 

4 hours ago, RaZor47 said:

If you commit to being extremely conscious for like a week or so you should be able to get glimpses of the No-Self, where you are not doing anything and everything is happening for you on its own as a Perfect Infinite Chain Reaction without the ego ruining it. 

You are wrong. You are not consciously doing anything only when you are unconscious and controlled by ego. You have complete freedom of action the moment you become conscious...

We need to get Leo on this...I agree with what you are saying but i also agree with my statement. How do you describe freedom of action? Once your extremely conscious  your ego dissolves fully and you become consciousness itself, aka the whole and not a part of the whole. The Whole is the Absolute Infinite Chain Reaction where there is no doing, just being. The chain reaction will be being/happening till the end of infinity

3 minutes ago, RaZor47 said:

We need to get Leo on this...I agree with what you are saying but i also agree with my statement. How do you describe freedom of action? Once your extremely conscious  your ego dissolves fully and you become consciousness itself, aka the whole and not a part of the whole. The Whole is the Absolute Infinite Chain Reaction where there is no doing, just being. The chain reaction will be being/happening till the end of infinity

It seems like you have strong conceptual views on that part. Forget everything you were told and just leave the fact that you need to become conscious to take your life back in control. Call it Enlightenment or whatever you want - I would avoid raspberry as Peter Ralston would say. ;) 

Enlightenment is simply being in the moment fully conscious without any additional layers of delusional identifications.

On 4/1/2018 at 2:38 PM, Nahm said:
On 4/1/2018 at 2:28 PM, egoless said:

Oh shit, thanks @Nahm ?

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

On 28/03/2018 at 9:13 PM, lhamilt18 said:

If we're taking what Leo says about awakening literally--that it is the same thing as physically dying... How is it possible that one can become enlightened while the physical body still lives on? I can understand if "physical Death" is meant metaphorically but Leo seems to suggest that it's not meant to be understood this way. Thoughts?

You can realize without "dying". To dissolve the ego it takes 5meo or other practices and it is not a permanent state.

@egoless yes, thank you.

@Nahm How can you be the wave and the ocean at the same time?

This turns into a debate about beliefs while awakening presupposes that you LET GO OF ALL BELIEFS. As Alan Watts said " Everything is falling with you, you can clinge to something but it will ultimately decay as you will".

Edited by UDT

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?