BobbyLowell

Woman attracting a guy tips?

29 posts in this topic

^^^ more than attracting, getting him to ask you out/want a relationship with you once he is attracted to you

It depends.  How close are you two?  What type of guy is he (describe him)?

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

@WildeChilde we both have a crush on each other. he needs to be persuaded to ask me out. we dont talk, occasionally say hi, mainly nonverbal talking. really nice, good(i think) guy. based on what ive seen, not shallow

If you both have a crush why not ask him out? What is there to lose? 

@SFRL its complicated socially. and there needs to be more of a build up to our relationship. basically when hes ready, he will ask me out, thats whats been communicated

Edited by BobbyLowell

If he needs to be ready then there is probably nothing that you can do but wait. If you don't think he can see how you feel, try to make it clearer, guys are stupid in regards to eq so I wouldn't be surprised if you'd as a girl have to be very clear. Giving him opportunities by being alone and so on is useful. 

This seems very enigmatic, be on you guard if he is none-sexual, in behavior rather the way he communicates yet, very affectionate in a way that seems disregardful of own self desires. 

Yeah just like @SFRL said. If you know he has a crush on you too, you can be direct with him (guys like this kind of communication).   If you want him to ask you eventually, be sure to give him a lot of affectionate physical contact.  Especially since you're a girl, you can get away with it.  You can rub his shoulder/arm, play with his hair, caress his face briefly after you talk with him, hug whenever you two meet, etc.  Us guys are fine with this sort of thing and especially if it's from a girl we're attracted to.  This will get him thinking about you a lot and move things in the direction you want.  

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

21 hours ago, BobbyLowell said:

@SFRL its complicated socially. and there needs to be more of a build up to our relationship. basically when hes ready, he will ask me out, thats whats been communicated

Like the other guys said. If you don't want to litteraly make the first move, you got to put it on very thickly, VERY thickly, make it very easy for him, with lots of phychical contact, sitting very close to him, etc.

On 3/21/2018 at 8:29 PM, BobbyLowell said:

Hold on: "When he is ready he will as you out?" That sounds like bullshit. 

21 hours ago, SFRL said:

Hold on: "When he is ready he will as you out?" That sounds like bullshit. 

Agreed. He’s likely stringing you along, if he told you that. Probably means he wants another girl but if that doesn’t work out, he’ll seek you out.

@nectar@SFRLhe didnt tell me that verbally, just hes not sure yet basically

Edited by BobbyLowell

@nectar I used to friendzone girls that way, so I could see how that might be the situation.

@BobbyLowell To be honest, I feel like your presuming and extrapolating a lot from the interactions you two have.  You said y’all don’t really talk other than an occasional hi; how can you just assume he’s going to ask you out?

To be quite frank, this was a pointless question to ask OP. All you gotta do as a girl is work on looking pretty/fit, be confident, screen out men with bad character, and play the numbers game. It's that easy, and you will find someone whom you like. Consider yourself lucky. However, as for maintaining a relationship, there's not much for me to tell you because I've never been in one. However, make sure that you are mature enough and have your life together to be able to deal with your partner well and always support him. Furthermore, let him take charge of everything, unless of course he takes it too far to the point where he is physically or emotionally abusive. So good luck with that.

Edited by Hardkill

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

To be quite frank, this was a pointless question to ask OP. All you gotta do as a girl is work on looking pretty/fit, be confident, screen out men with bad character, and play the numbers game. It's that easy, and you will find someone whom you like. Consider yourself lucky. However, as for maintaining a relationship, I don't know what to tell you because I've never been in one. So good luck with that.

The last thing a girl should do is play the numbers game. Bad bad bad long term strategy. 

4 minutes ago, SFRL said:

The last thing a girl should do is play the numbers game. Bad bad bad long term strategy. 

You're wrong, buddy. Lots of men are already taken. You gotta increase your odds, whether you're a girl or guy, by approach a lot of them.

40 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

You're wrong, buddy. Lots of men are already taken. You gotta increase your odds, whether you're a girl or guy, by approach a lot of them.

Sorry man I forgot all you do is approach, I was actually thinking about sleeping with them. 

4 minutes ago, SFRL said:

Sorry man I forgot all you do is approach, I was actually thinking about sleeping with them. 

and how do u get to sleeping with them? Please don't tell me it's just luck and waiting around like a wanker.

@Hardkill Let me ask you this:

Have you ever sought professional help do deal with Asperger Syndrome? 

You have to get better at social interactions with people. 

IN GENERAL and in dating. 

Edited by SFRL