Charlotte

Yesterday's Meditation

21 posts in this topic

Yesterday meditation experience was something rather beautiful. I'd like to gain some insight on what the F was going on. To me it felt like a HUGE emotional release. 

This is just to gain some knowledge and awareness as I'm intrigued. 

I notice during my meditation session's, during the 'No mind' gaps I still hold on to a mental image of the bridge of my nose, and my eyes closed. I felt this hindered my meditation progression so I wanted to experiment to let go of this image. 

I did just that yesterday, I surrendered to it and let go, the image crumbled into tiny pieces before me and just dissolved. Then some crazy shit went down. 

Something (I can't verbally explain) started to pull my consciousness towards what felt like darkness/reddish tinge of some sort but I could feel the force of the pull

Eyes started to heavily twitch/hands

Body suddenly felt a piercing warm feeling throughout/tingling

Muscle's tightened

Fast breathing

Ego was trying to keep me put, throwing thoughts at me.

My head/upper body started to involuntary sway.

Palms/feet we're sweating.

My upper body started to fall back

I then involuntary lent forward

Pause (extreme calm feeling)

Sudden release of emotions

No thoughts

I cried very hard

During this happening I felt I wasn't afraid or resisting.

Just to add, I'm aware of the dark side of meditation but I welcome it. 

Any idea? ?

Edited by Charlotte
Wrong order

@Shroomdoctor  on and off from January last year but I made it a habit around this January (I think it was) started at 10 minutes now on 35. I also do walking meditation and bits of other meditation throughout the day. 

I take it very seriously though and respect the shit out of it. 

Edited by Charlotte
Corrected something for readers purposes.

@Shroomdoctor for what reason? Don't be silly ? everybody (I think) goes through way more crazy shit than this, some people experience walking on all fours and howling like a wolf (as leo mentioned in his video) ??

What? Which video? :D 
Im kinda jealous because my meditation sessions are plain old boring. And i meditate quite consistently for nearly a year. I know its silly, cant hel it though. 

4 minutes ago, Shroomdoctor said:

What? Which video? :D 
Im kinda jealous because my meditation sessions are plain old boring. And i meditate quite consistently for nearly a year. I know its silly, cant hel it though. 

From what I experienced, it's pretty rare to have crazy shit happening at all, and if it happens, it's not when I meditate.

All the kundalini awakening (start of) happened when I was either trying to sleep, or after the meditation.

The crazy oneness experience, when I was walking in the forest.

The samadhis on days I wasn't even meditating.

Maybe I'm just a noob though, that's like a good possibility :ph34r:

You don't want to chase experiences anyway though, but clarity, lucidity and consciousness.

Doesn't even really matter if you have a monkey mind if you are conscious and not get sucked by it, it still feels peaceful.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin @Charlotte Yeah you are right. I just realized that I have gone into a massive ego backlash after my retreat. Like so massive like it had never been before. Most days I cant meditate even 10 minutes when before I could do 30 quite well. My feet are itching every second day (which was something I always had as a kid), I have days were I cant sleep at all, I am blindly chasing girls again, when I havent even thought a bout that for months, I am not working on my passions at all...

It's crazy. 

Sorry for distracting from your original question tho. :D

19 minutes ago, Shroomdoctor said:

@Shin @Charlotte Yeah you are right. I just realized that I have gone into a massive ego backlash after my retreat. Like so massive like it had never been before. Most days I cant meditate even 10 minutes when before I could do 30 quite well. My feet are itching every second day (which was something I always had as a kid), I have days were I cant sleep at all, I am blindly chasing girls again, when I havent even thought a bout that for months, I am not working on my passions at all...

It's crazy. 

Dem juicy backlash lol

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Shroomdoctor said:

Dont apologise. I hope this thread has helped you in one way or another. 

Oh yeah your retreat! How did it go??

@Shroomdoctor awesome!! Happy for you! Sorry to hear about your backlash but I hope you come to accept and see it as a way for more growth rather than a hindrance. It's a phase, it will pass :)

I lost the self for 3 seconds.

Gimme more time next time god.

Thank you kindly B|

God is love

And God in them

36 minutes ago, Shin said:

Thank you kindly B|

this isnt bioshock

6 hours ago, Shroomdoctor said:

@Charlotte I'm trying my best. Thanks :D

Your welcome ?

@Nahm Glad you enjoyed it, it isn't work really is it ? it's absolutely beautiful!

1 hour ago, Ether said:

this isnt bioshock

Bioshock is a work of art!

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Thank you kindly B|

?