Source_Mystic

Goodby Everyone

6 posts in this topic

My path has taken me into grounds that I can neither teach nor explain,  Nor will I in the future because of the inherent dangers if not implemented correctly.  It has also lead me to look deep and demands all the energy that I have to be utilized in that process. I am doing a lot of intense shadow work in a rather unusual way but it is moving me forward in leaps and bounds, it is draining and exhausting it is not leaving time for much else.    So I am saying good by for now. I hope all you keep growing and moving towards self actualization and the process of enlightenment .  Follow your affinity  and find your own path. Utilized awareness in your search. Thank you everyone for  making it a memorial experience. Even the disagreements have helped push my growth.  I hope what I have shared regarding meditation and awareness help those that needed it.

Good luck to each and everyone of you.   Treat each with compassion and love. Farewell

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

Make sure to come back after your deep-dive into the work.  Share your insights with all of us!  You’re gonna have more stuff to teach, more insights about the path and about awakening.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Goodbye. B happy. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

my intuition tells me that you have engaged with some black magic, well be careful since it’s not the right path but good luck and bless you. 

Thank you Source Mystic, your words here are very touching