testimo

What to do when you lost your will to live

25 posts in this topic

Hi there, I think you should stop overthinking about life. I think you are anxious. If you are surrounded by negativity you need to be positive enough to change the situation. I have seen most of them who overcome depression. One of my friend was also depressed before exams and he was thinking about his failure. He take the help of professional martine-voyance who helped him in curing this depression and guided him to stay positive in life. I think whatever the situation you need to give your best.

@victormac That's true. I generate too much unnecessary anxiety for myself. I'm aware of that, but it's hard to stop. Sometimes I manage to do it then I fall back to it again when faced with even a little stress. I've been like this since I was a little kid. My mom planted these thoughts into my head: "what others will think if you do this or that" and she was constantly judging others so I grew up always thinking about pleasing others and not making mistakes. But she is quite unpredictable in what and how she will judge, so I ended up trying to do everything in the best possible/perfectionist way to avoid conflict.  Now I'm paralysed because I refuse to please other's stupidity/whims but I don't know yet what I really want or how I can motivate or influence others to think together with me and understand my points and why I do the things the way I'm doing them which is based on the knowledge I soaked up because of my dysfunctional perfectionism.

1 hour ago, testimo said:

@frnsh @Star Net @Moreira @LRyan @PeterRck @Shin @WildeChilde Thank you for all of your advices. I will think and meditate about them. :x

Glad to be able to help :)

50 minutes ago, testimo said:

@victormac That's true. I generate too much unnecessary anxiety for myself. I'm aware of that, but it's hard to stop. Sometimes I manage to do it then I fall back to it again when faced with even a little stress. I've been like this since I was a little kid. My mom planted these thoughts into my head: "what others will think if you do this or that" and she was constantly judging others so I grew up always thinking about pleasing others and not making mistakes. But she is quite unpredictable in what and how she will judge, so I ended up trying to do everything in the best possible/perfectionist way to avoid conflict.  Now I'm paralysed because I refuse to please other's stupidity/whims but I don't know yet what I really want or how I can motivate or influence others to think together with me and understand my points and why I do the things the way I'm doing them which is based on the knowledge I soaked up because of my dysfunctional perfectionism.

I feel you! Perfectionism and people pleasing have been two of my worst enemies for a long while which I have been working on to reduce. They have made me feel lost, confused, not enough or not deserving good things. Healing from them and the past is the best way we can stop the cycle of being bad parents.