mp22

I miss the old Leo

46 posts in this topic

I understand Leo's evolution and I have been on the same path. His more recent videos are for more advanced self-development. 

I suspect that there are a ton of people that love his new stuff but I also suspect that they are less likely to feel the need to comment in the forum. 

On 3/15/2018 at 11:27 AM, Salvijus said:

I think it has something to do with constant pshychadelic usage. Even if he wasn't as wise and profound as now, his eyes were more filled with sincerity and longing to grow. Now just dead and empty eyes. It seems to me that those pshychadelics give him big insights but takes his Life away in return. Į don't know if that makes any sense :D

I see a growing strength, wisdom and maturity. That might be confused with a loss of vulnerability. 

I suspect your anti-psychedelic position may be more from personal bias. I have found them to be profoundly powerful tools for self development.

3 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

I see a growing strength, wisdom and maturity. That might be confused with a loss of vulnerability. 

I suspect your anti-psychedelic position may be more from personal bias. I have found them to be profoundly powerful tools for self development.

I'm not anti-psychedelic's myself as they can help many people from all sorts of psychological conditions and self realization/healing but i believe there is truth in what he says from observation over the years i do notice with myself and others and especially among already self-aware and awake people (shall we say) they start to fall in illusion again especially with prolonged cannabis and far too often use of Psychedelics so yes they do have downsides especially if you use them multiple times a year. They also deplete our astral bodies/electrons what humans would call spirit or soul that is the vital life force of the physical vessel itself thus spiritual awareness. Even using these forums too much has downsides, we must find balance in all aspects of life and must respect the natural flow. If you get the message, hang up the phone. - Alan Watts

As for Leo, i wouldn't worry too much. He just has his own path like everyone else.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I have a more deep connection with the new Leo, but IMO there's no big difference btw the "new" and the "old".

:D

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 3/5/2018 at 5:54 PM, wavydude said:

I miss the old Leo, straight from the Go Leo
Chop up the soul Leo, set on his goals Leo
I hate the new Leo, the "you dont exist" Leo
The always woke Leo, f* the science Leo
I miss the younger Leo, go to the gym Leo
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Leo
See, He invented Leo, it wasn't any Leo
And now I look and look around this forum and there's so many Leos
I used to love Leo, I used to watch Leo
I even had the black t shirt, I thought I was Leo
What if Leo made a video about Leo
Called "you are the old and new Leo"? Man, that'd be so Leo
That's all it was Leo, we still love Leo
And I love you like Leo loves Leo

If consciousness is what matter is made of then this is what memes are made of.