egoless

What does it ultimately change?

41 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Now that you know why everything exists what does it really change? Existence of nothingness "feels' exactly the same as existence of everything - absolute infinity. I had this theory even back when I was teenager at school. It turned out to be the case most likely. I just could not prove it to myself back then. But ultimately it tells me that this knowledge changes absolutely nothing. It is just end of seeking, logging and desire to get answers. You are not getting anywhere... You will still experience everything as it is destined for you as to a piece of infinite puzzle. Now I start to think that knowing that truth is not by any means better then just living normal life. It does not get you anywhere ultimately. There is no escape from Matrix. All there is - Is Matrix itself. That is the only reality you have...

Plus, based on that realization you would also realize that any possibility of gods are now possible for you. So after your "Death" you could end up in christian heaven or hell. Or maybe see another god from greek mythology. Because why not? Absolute involves every possibility! Now you see? Your no perspectives perspective is not any more superior then the perspective of the believer person. 

Your answers lead you back where you started! This is ultimate going full circle. You now realize that your reality is everything that there is. And you gotta live it like every other normal conscious being on this planet. 

Edited by egoless

3 minutes ago, Ether said:

Happiness B|

Nah it does not even bring you happiness. You will live your piece of puzzle however it is meant to live. Happiness comes from not resisting.

Leo said everything still happens as before. His emotions, fears, anger, triggering. But he is now just more aware of the fact that everything is inevitable. So happiness in the nutshell is just the habit of not resisting!

11 minutes ago, egoless said:

Now I start to think that knowing that truth is not by any means better then just living normal life. It does not get you anywhere ultimately. There is no escape from Matrix. All there is - Is Matrix itself. That is the only reality you have...

kinda true

12 minutes ago, egoless said:

based on that realization you would also realize that any possibility of gods are now possible for you. So after your "Death" you could end up in christian heaven or hell. Or maybe see another god from greek mythology. Because why not? Absolute involves every possibility! Now you see? Your no perspectives perspective is not any more superior then the perspective of the believer person. 

Only possibility, not definite actuality

What were you expecting, enlightenment is not an achievement. It is the realisation of truth; It is melting away of untruth . The thing is unless you are enlightened, duality still remains. Thats more than enough reason to do the work. Well again, if you were serious, you wont be asking this question. For a serious seeker, there is no way out. 

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

Just now, egoless said:

Nah it does not even bring you happiness. You will live your piece of puzzle however it is meant to live. Happiness comes from not resisting.

Leo said everything still happens as before. His emotions, fears, anger, triggering. But he is now just more aware of the fact that everything is inevitable. So happiness in the nutshell is just the habit of not resisting!

Well, enlightenment is the absence of suffering. Happiness is the absence of suffering.

"Dont believe what I say. Believe your own experience".

-Buddhist monk.

jk - Me

24 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

if you were serious, you wont be asking this question. For a serious seeker, there is no way out. 

Stop being dead serious :) I am not seeking anymore. I know that this is my only reality. I already got the experiential answers I was seeking. 

P.S. I want to warn everyone that it is possible to do Enlightenment completely wrong. It is possible to false induce yourself another belief system of Enlightenment. It is likely way to go insane. Be aware of that possibility and make decisions for yourself!

Video to watch (I am not  judging it in anyway, you decide for yourself the context of this video) : 

Edited by egoless

@Ether Enlightenment is not the end of suffering. It is your belief that it is end of suffering. You still feel emotions after Enlightenment. You just tend to lesser and lesser resist them. Because realization is there that you are not separate being. You are the whole experience. Don't seek Enlightenment for the end of suffering. It won't miraculously cure your addictions, fears, anxieties. But sure it will make better with time.

Edited by egoless

3 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@egoless I meant about seriousness about results, not seriousness as in emotion

You clearly can not know what "results" I have or what I know. We humans tend to judge way too quickly. Don't you think so? :D 

1 minute ago, egoless said:

You clearly can not know what "results" I have or what I know. We humans tend to judge way too quickly. Don't you think so? :D 

Im assuming you are not enlightened ofcourse. Only you would know if you are.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

Just now, Saumaya said:

Im assuming you are not enlightened ofcourse. Only you would know if you are.

The second sentence is more productive ;) 

12 minutes ago, egoless said:

Why are you linking me the definition of the word ? :) 

Enlightenment is just a word. Go beyond it if you really want to know what it is ;) 

So, we are using words...to explain words, but you say a word, that has a defined meaning, it does not matter the meaning?

5 minutes ago, Ether said:

So, we are using words...to explain words, but you say a word, that has a defined meaning, it does not matter the meaning?

Yes, in this case it does not matter. Word Enlightenment can only point you. Any definition of it can not be it. When you say it is end of suffering it is not true. Because it is definition. Nice try would be to call it knowing - but not intellectual one - so even nicer would be to call it just being. period!

But hey even those are just trying ;) 

Edited by egoless

@Leo Gura What can you tell us about free will based on your last awakening experience? Do you make decisions or do you just observe decisions being made?

@Joseph Maynor

@egoless Yes, it is the ultimate full circle.

But now your attitude toward the whole thing changes.

I was standing at Wholefoods yesterday chatting with a stranger, and I was acutely aware that his body is me.

Also, I am aware that I will experience every evil and horror ever imaginable. And that makes me very humble and compassionate towards people. I literally carry the universe's suffering on my shoulders. And it's an awesome responsibility.

There are very important attitudinal differences which come with such profound understanding. Even though ordinary life basically continues just as before.

Perhaps most important is the maturity which comes after deeply seeing the Truth. You have seen things which no childish mind can stomach. You have seen the price of creation and it is deeply humbling.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I dont get it what people are doing on a spiritual forum or even taking up a practice if they don't want to end suffering.

Self realization = the end of suffering.

Belief or not belief doesn't matter.

The fact that you see people ended their suffering completely, that is what matters.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Also, I am aware that I will experience every evil and horror ever imaginable. And that makes me very humble and compassionate towards people.

But Leo will disappear. Leo will not experience it. Moreover one part especially caught my attention when you are mentioning - that there is not even consciousness and awareness it's only absolute infinity. I agree this is the ultimate insight. Groundless ground is not consciousness. It is nothingness which equals to infinity. 0 can not exist without other numbers. 0 means the non existence of other numbers. So after you become awakened to that groundless ground there even arises many questions what could happen to your consciousness after physical death. After Leo disappears. 

29 minutes ago, egoless said:

@Leo Gura What can you tell us about free will based on your last awakening experience? Do you make decisions or do you just observe decisions being made?

There is only Infinity. So everything is inevitable.

Talking about free will seems silly from this vantage point. Its sort of like asking, Does that rock have free will?

A rock is a rock.

And Infinity is Infinity.

And YET! with all that said, individual choices are as important as ever. But it's not so much that Leo is making the choices, but that Infinity is making the choices.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.