Power

High pitched noise while meditating

7 posts in this topic

I've finally got back around to meditating consistently and something that I find a bit odd is happening. I meditate for around 20-25 mins early in the morning and around the 15 minute mark when my mind begins to quite I hear a high pitched frequency type noise. The more I focus on this noise the louder it becomes (and higher pitched). I actually stopped meditating a few times because it became so loud. I do not have tinnitus. What could this be? Has anybody else experience this? I have done some searching online but haven't been able to figure it out.

i've gotten initiated and have meditated to that inner noise. ITS ALWAYS THERE. in some subtle form its there. It changes. there more you listen to it it changes. go deeper it will play itself for you. i haven't went in so deep but i can only imagine what it might reveal for you. I know people who've talked about hearing the Lord Krishna's flute and Laxmi's sitar. (Hindi Entities)

@Power once my brother and I were talking about silence and he said silence screams and I laughed at him quite a bit but now when there is full silence I actually hear it scream.

There was thread about this before . search that. there were some good replies there.

I get that too. Don't know eh. I only get it when I meditate indoors so maybe we're picking up on technology frequencies? Just a guess though.

@Vipassana Im hearing it right now. Is it like a ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?

TO me, its the sound of peace ;)

@Ether its will be whatever you want it to be. wake up every morning and spend just 5 minutes listening to it before you do anything and 5 minute before sleep. it will transform your rem cycle. its mindblowing that the very thing you're doing in the moment of sleep is the exact thing you do when you wake up. (in my experience)