StephenK

Some questions for the Enlightened

44 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Ether Good man, playing La Noire, u?

Still on the effect from my latest awakening. It might be permanent!

3 minutes ago, Ether said:

Still on the effect from my latest awakening. It might be permanent!

Generally the high wears off but there is a degree of new awakeness which is permanent

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

On 24.2.2018 at 8:39 PM, Ether said:

@Shin My girlfriend looked at my pants

She could say that im cocky

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@Ether Daaaaaaamn, that really deserves a like-button.xD Got a good chuckle out of that.

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

@DocHoliday Ey, its a kanye line but dont tell anybody :)

@Saumaya Yes, i still got the awareness. I dont feel numb, I dont even feel numb. I dunno how i feel. Im usually numb but sometimes i feel a slight energy on my body. But its barely noticable

Just now, Saumaya said:

@Ether An enlightenment experience or any sort of transcendental experience also helps you connect with your body more.

What does that mean?

3 minutes ago, Ether said:

What does that mean?

It is like some people live in their heads, but after a glimpse of their true nature, they become more conscious of their body. Being identified with the mind causes neurosis. It is like you become highly aware of the sensations in your body(conscious).

A good book to read on this NO Boundary by ken vilber. I forgot the details though but he explains it brilliantly in that book.

There's Only One Truth!

16 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

It is like some people live in their heads, but after a glimpse of their true nature, they become more conscious of their body. Being identified with the mind causes neurosis. It is like you become highly aware of the sensations in your body(conscious).

A good book to read on this NO Boundary by ken vilber. I forgot the details though but he explains it brilliantly in that book.

yeah i have been more aware of my spasms

How essencial is seeking and letting go? A balance I mean

17 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

Remember when I couldn't even feel my legs or arms, this is so fucked up when you think about it lol

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Exactly. Its ONLY fucked up when you think about it :)

Now, that you mention it i can barely feel those parts of my body loool

4 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Shin Exactly. Its ONLY fucked up when you think about it :)

Now, that you mention it i can barely feel those parts of my body loool

Chilldown homie, I never said I was enlightened or stuff, I can look stupid how I want :) 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

Chilldown homie, I never said I was enlightened or stuff, I can look stupid how I want :) 

You dont look stupid to me ;)

11 minutes ago, Ether said:

How essencial is seeking and letting go? A balance I mean

What do you mean?

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya One day you decide to seek. Another one you decide to let go. Is it ok to seek? I used to obsessevely seek, i dont know if it causes suffering or its only when we crave it that we suffer?

1 minute ago, Ether said:

@Saumaya One day you decide to seek. Another one you decide to let go. Is it ok to seek? I used to obsessevely seek, i dont know if it causes suffering or its only when we crave it that we suffer?

It is the same as asking in the spiritual process, which is more important, effort(seeking) or grace(letting go). Both are important and need to be balanced. I recommend you seek ruthlessly first . When you feel like you cant go any further, let go and take a break. Thats the balance.

There's Only One Truth!

Just now, Saumaya said:

It is the same as asking in the spiritual process, which is more important, effort(seeking) or grace(letting go). Both are important and need to be balanced. I recommend you seek ruthlessly first . When you feel like you cant go any further, let go and take a break. Thats the balance.

Ah ok, thanks. Right now, im just letting go. Just because. No reason. Just because there is nothing I can do.

I dont know if i will ever seek again

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

Ah ok, thanks. Right now, im just letting go. Just because. No reason. Just because there is nothing I can do.

I dont know if i will ever seek again

NO worries, no need to force seeking. You will naturally do it when letting go starts seeming pointless.

There's Only One Truth!