Faceless

All experiences are the result of what we believe or what we already know.

33 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Faceless Im not exactly sure what both of you are saying but probably both of you are right in a certain sense. Can u explain the debate?

That’s the point about a debate. Debate doesn’t solve anything. There has to be a ceasing of ones bias/prejudices. Unless this happens there is no chance. This is why debate in politics is useless. Lol 

I had gone into this before any prior knowledge, experience was accumulated. So I went into it as if I knew nothing. I was free to investigate. Free from myself. 

10 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

You think this only applies to enlightened people? :D

To a certain extent, everyone speaks a different language... Language sometimes causes a lot of misunderstanding. Saying 'I love you' means different thing to different people. And we all know that men and women talk two different languages... xD

Don't start with women, it's already hard enough to understand human beings.

9_9

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

15 minutes ago, Faceless said:

That’s the point about a debate. Debate doesn’t solve anything. There has to be a ceasing of ones bias/prejudices. Unless this happens there is no chance. This is why debate in politics is useless. Lol 

I had gone into this before any prior knowledge, experience was accumulated. So I went into it as if I knew nothing. I was free to investigate. Free from myself. 

Without freedom from my past ‘ the self’ nothing new can be grasped. 

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

Question is can the past ‘memory, knowledge, experience’, ‘the me’ meeting the present end there instead of being continued as a projection or carried on into the future? 

@Faceless Yes but it is very rare. All experiences, memory, knowledge, coming and going are part of the Spanda. The perpetual motion of rising and falling. Existence-non existence. Experience-non experience. Awakened states-non awakened states. Knowing- no knowing. This infinite motion-Karma is driven by desire. Even the desire to be awakened drives the Spanda. Very rarely is the Spanda truly transcended. But when it is there is absolutely no one there. Complete annihilation.

33 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Faceless Yes but it is very rare. All experiences, memory, knowledge, coming and going are part of the Sponda. The perpetual motion of rising and falling. Existence-non existence. Experience-non experience. Awakened states-non awakened states. Knowing- no knowing. This infinite motion-Karma is driven by desire. Even the desire to be awakened drives the Sponda. Very rarely is the Sponda truly transcended. But when it is there is absolutely no one there. Complete annihilation.

I understand. I don’t know what this word sponda implies thought?

But yes I think I understand you my friend.

That’s why I think it’s necessary to understand the very barrier preventing freedom from self. If we see that any attempt by the center ‘mechanical movement of fragmentation being demand, effort, and will/volition/desire’  in a particular direction only leads to contradiction and neccesitates further divisive patterns of fragmentation, therefore prepetual illusion and deception, then maybe this ‘seeing and understanding’  will become its own action to freedom to go beyond. Then this seeing/understanding/perception, becomes its own action of order that can straighten up the already occuring disorder or thought.  

If we don’t see a problem then we can never be free from it?? I’m sure you see the significance of this. 

I like what u said here about “This infinite motion-Karma is driven by desire”..... Desire ‘the center’ must be constantly be paid attention to. This is where the self learning never ends. This attention without the center  is the beginning of intelligence/meditation. Only then might there be this timelessness with its beauty, joy, and creativity. Until we understand/comprehend thought/reality we are blind.

As far as being caught in desire/fragmentation, to see, realize, and grasp with ones whole being that we are blind is truth. 

Again, the very motion/movement of fragmentation must end in order for intelligent action without the movement of thought as it’s influince, distorting that action. 

It’s not action according to thought, true  action is free of thought, that is an action of wholeness. 

Thank you for bringing desire and motion/action into the this sharing @cetus56. I’m sure others appreciate your participation in this sharing. Wouldn’t be as helpful without your involvement. ??

It amazes me the mental yoga people go through to make a point that doesn't exist.

1 minute ago, SOUL said:

It amazes me the mental yoga people go through to make a point that doesn't exist.

@SOUL Just playing with form.:)

1 minute ago, SOUL said:

@cetus56 Yup, it sure is playing with something.

I was waiting for that. What took you so long?:P

Lol ? 

Like I said freedom is essential. 

This is very simple, just have to go into it. If we don’t understand something how can we know it’s not true or false. 

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless  You should like this one. The "Spanda" is the supreme infinite pulsation of the universe. Reality is one big throbbing cosmic orgasm!

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Faceless You should like this one. The "Spanda" is the supreme infinite pulsation of the universe. It's all one big throbing cosmic orgasm!

An orgasm of an organism. Lol

eww?

Edited by Faceless