Ross

Pyscho cybernetics

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just want to ask what your opinion of this book is. I’m already half way through this book and have came across interesting stuff, but I want to know if this book has changed your life because I’m not entirely sure if the stories in the book are completely valid because I feel like there’s not enough success stories in it or much evidence.  Please let me know in what ways it has changed your life. 

This book is definitely worth it, if you do all the exercises. I did them for some time, and it made me go from shy/withdrawn to a more outgoing healthy person. It can transform your self-image long-term. 

Leo has a video where he talks about this book:  

This is book is fantastic in his clarity and simplicity  !  Reading it was kool  ,  it says you have to do the visualization exercise for 21 days so it works  ! I haven't done this yet  ,  but before I start my day I visualize things going well  , everytime I do it....things turn out rather good  !  I definitely need more exploration with the method  , but I feel like it's gold don't underestimate  ! 

One more thing I noted is that in the book, it mentions a scenario about basketball players improving their shooting aim just by visualizing aiming the shot at the basket and they improved just as much as players who did proper practice, why is this? And also, is this applicable to other areas of life such as overcoming shyness, being better with women, being better at career etc?  

On 25.2.2018 at 6:24 PM, Ayilton said:

This is book is fantastic in his clarity and simplicity  !  Reading it was kool  ,  it says you have to do the visualization exercise for 21 days so it works  ! I haven't done this yet  ,  but before I start my day I visualize things going well  , everytime I do it....things turn out rather good  !  I definitely need more exploration with the method  , but I feel like it's gold don't underestimate  ! 

I did it recently for a bit over 21 days. I visualized myself being more confident. I still have my days were I completely fall back into my depressed state and feel like shit about myself and feel like all this did nothing. But I think they got a bit fewer, and I think what he said in the book is true, if you cant even visualize it it wont happen in real life, so it doesnt mean you are cured but its at least a first step in the right direction. The relaxation exercises in the book are also good and I still use them . 

Edited by MM1988