F A B

non-ejaculatory masturbation

9 posts in this topic

The first sexual experiences as a teenager involve masturbation. Usually, that kind of masturbation becomes a road toward ejaculation, a road to feel great for a few moments. That's shallow, I agree.

But what if you masturbate in order to try to master ejaculation?

I mean focusing on your breath, on your sensation and before you are close to ejaculating you practice contracting your pelvic floor to develop muscular control. Then, like Deida puts it, you feel the orgasm "up the spine and into the brain". You can repeat this exercise multiple time.

That's a great thing to practice, just be careful not to get addicted to it.

Would be better to practice that with a gf though, because in the end it's still about you getting pleasure.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@F A B

My only concern is that for some guys it might be a slippery slope from "I'm jacking off to practice" to "I'm jacking off to avoid socializing". You'd have to make your own judgment call if you're in that category.

Be extremely careful.

If you will do it wrong it will ruin your reproductive system. Not sure if this will work at all, I haven't read any report of success with this technique.

4 hours ago, Privet said:

Be extremely careful.

If you will do it wrong it will ruin your reproductive system. Not sure if this will work at all, I haven't read any report of success with this technique.

Thank you dude, I thought this was safe.

God is love

And God in them

So you can't do semen retention properly if you want to have sex ?

So tantra is just bullshit ?

God is love

And God in them

7 minutes ago, blazed said:

Try it out for yourself and see, maybe those guy's have semi flaccid dicks during intercourse, maybe they're ok with blue balls, who knows.

Most spiritual stuff is bullshit, look at most world class atheletes they love spending their hard earnt cash on women and sleeping around with hot beauties.

If celibacy gave you super power and energy levels you'd have more world class atheletes that practice it, cristiano ronaldo doesn't need such shit, floyd may weather didn't need it, mma mcgregor, i doubt any of these people practice it.

Spiritual teachers themselves tell you most of it is bullshit.

Ok that's interesting, I'll see :)

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, blazed said:

Yeah direct experience is the best, if you practice tantra and it makes you feel great then that's all that matters and more power to you.

I'm all in for that approach. It's very likely that the practice is different for everybody.

I just want to say from the limited experience I had with tantra that 

1) They always couple this kind of masturbation with breathing/energy work, so maybe that's a factor in alleviating some of the discomfort and risks

2) Our teacher at least certainly was not as strict as to say never release (actually he said 'hey, we're beginners, don't worry about it too much')

My -really inconsistent- experience with this practice was, that even if you do finish after all, the extra energy does expose your emotional blockages (so that the next few days you get triggered by ~something~ and have to work through it), and it's a relatively gentle and fun way of personal development.

So as you see girls can do this too, but it's not as powerful for us as for guys unless we learn to stop the menstruation cycle by breathing techniques. Which likely is a little dangerous and I haven't tried, yet I was pretty amazed to hear that's even possible. 

Edited by Elisabeth