Shin

Don't forget

17 posts in this topic

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Mighty Mouse until you realize it's causing you suffering and you lose interest and surrender

I start to believe there really is no other way. Everything is a dead end. Lucky so.

Edited by Timotheus

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

3 minutes ago, Timotheus said:

@Mighty Mouse until you realize it's causing you suffering and you lose interest and surrender

Only maya can suffer. Thats why it protects nearly everyone with her beautiful nonesense. 

Can’t you see he’s having fun, it’s not serious, the only way it could be is that there is a trap that everyone will find themselves in. He’s pointing at the snare around folks feet and everyone says that the snare is more important than getting out of it. The snare is comfortable from their point of view, once out of it things look very different. 

@Ocean Well, what can I say, happens to the best I guess :D.  What a mindfuck  :o

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ a life wasted is still a life experienced. 

@Timotheus Yep, and my presence here can only mean one thing, I’ve walked into the same snare just to contribute and play in maya. It’s getting more painful the longer I’m here though. Talking to oneself is apparently crazy no matter the medium, it’s comfortable though, until it’s not.

Edited by Ocean

5 minutes ago, alyra said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ a life wasted is still a life experienced. 

Yeah, except in one case you're hollow and unsatisfied all your life.

So yeah blablabla illusion, yeah except how you feel about it still matters.

God is love

And God in them

That's a really fun video clip. I'm looking for something very different and nuanced. 

@Shinah, you miss the point, in infinite existence all that is contained is just as essential to existence. when wannabe yogis preach of how other folk waste their life or are hollow or other criticisms, it still remains to be no more than a defense mechanism to protect their own ego.... this is the point... 

you think that unactualized people necessarily suffer and actualized lifestyle removes suffering for all. but... have you actually gone and lived everyone's life? or do you just assume that everyone else is exactly the way you think they are, a belief for the sake of yourself? only one of those two is possible. learn to accept others as they are. it ain't an easy thing to do ;) all we ever know is our own ideas and beliefs and experiences. and before you excuse this all away as "but we are the absolute" notice how the thread is the afghan. notice how the afghan rots away or is eaten by moths. this is what is meant when we are the absolute. 

I do not speak against actualization or enlightenment! any pursuit in life is beautiful. if you find beauty in yours, then see that beauty and follow it... the only thing I speak to reveal here, is the risk there is in disavowing the beauty of others in order to limit who you are to the identity you're afraid you might lose. 

@Mighty Mouse Nevertheless all of this brought us to this point

- A Course in Miracles

@Mighty Mouse Of course not, but I can abide in there.

- A Course in Miracles

6 minutes ago, Mighty Mouse said:

Maybe because you're judging yourself for posting here. You think you need to justify it to non-existent observers, and you're telling yourself that it's maya when you post here and not maya when you don't.

Me is very familiar with this issue :D all I did is stop resisting the urge, and so far it's been very fruitful for me to endure it.

It was a strong word to use but felt right with the analogy that was being used at the time. It did highlight one thing from another post, problems create comfort as perfection might just be too relaxing - which I thing you touched upon at some point. Unless that was me, ah nevermind, it's all the same thing.

Also, if I can't be openly honest with my perceived contractions. Err, others might not. I can't help but call myself out on my shit (maya) as that is they only way I saw things clearly, honesty about what it's not, leaving me with....well I guess this. It is funny. 

@Mighty Mouse It may appear as torture but it's anything but. More of a smile and nod at things. When not thinking or talking about any of this stuff, life is very different.

The constant maya-reflection isn't for me, so to speak, that work is long been past through, but I had to pass through when I started, and thats where people might find themselves now. I seem to like to focus on getting past ourselves rather than then just describing what is, as it's impossible to talk about a place no one seems to have a reference for, so there really is no point( more so than usual).

The public negation of my own noise is a just another sigh post which I didn't see many doing, if people pick up on it and do it with themselves they might get a clear picture on how enlightenment might be. Or they may assume im confused and don't know, either one is fine, as both are true in a sense if you think about it. And it's not so easy as it may first appear, as some may know - it helps to have humour with oneself and not take it all so personally ;)

I think disscussion about enlightenment and reality should stay on the appropriate forum.

Think of people coming in this forum reading such nonsense to their level of understanding and experience of life.

This thread was about giving motivation to those who needs it, and with these kinds of posts it just make the whole thing way too indigest for them.

They may even think that it's not worth it, cause if your level of consciousness isn't high enough, all of what you're saying is utterly depressing to them ...

Am I overreacting or does that make sense ? @Leo Gura

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

You're right. Time and place. My bad. 

Life is great and it's important to get lost in it.

There really isn't much reason to challenge at this level if there is no need for it.

Thanks.