Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

Is it possible to run out of HOT women to approach in a city?

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, so I know that it's best to practice cold approach in a big city where there are millions of people there, including an ample amount of attractive women to meet. However, is it possible to ever be out of new HOT women who are single and available to approach in a major city like LA, San Francisco, NYC, Dallas, Austin, Houston, Chicago, Las Vegas, London, Paris, Rome, Madrid, Moscow, Prague, etc.?

What about in a city that has only a population of about 500,000?

What about in cities or towns that have a population that's much less than 500,000?

@Hardkill

If you run out of women to approach in a major city, that means you will have practiced enough game that you're basically a cold approach god. That's a high quality problem.

At the same time, I have had scenarios in Miami where I've approached the same girl multiple times without even realizing it. All the faces blend together at a certain point. You even forget girls you've hooked up with.

If you're really concerned about it, move to a tourist city like Vegas or Miami. Always new people coming in and out.

Here is a simple universal law people must understand. When you feel good, you will see more beauty in things. When you feel shit, you will see more ugliness, music will sound less enjoyable, people will look less "HOT" ect..

The universe is a mirror of your own projections and your own vibe.

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, aurum said:

@Hardkill

If you run out of women to approach in a major city, that means you will have practiced enough game that you're basically a cold approach god. That's a high quality problem.

At the same time, I have had scenarios in Miami where I've approached the same girl multiple times without even realizing it. All the faces blend together at a certain point. You even forget girls you've hooked up with.

If you're really concerned about it, move to a tourist city like Vegas or Miami. Always new people coming in and out.

So, does that mean that it’s impossible in a major city like Miami or LA, to run out of not just women, but HOT women to approach for the rest of your life?

Regarding the same girls u approached many times before, did any of them reject you the first time u ever approached them but then got them to change their mind the next time you ran into them? I wonder what are the chances of that happening to any guy in general.

Just use the evil twin technique.

Don't forget to get the mother at some point.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Well let's do some math, let's say the city has 500.000 inhabitants.

• Half of those are male.(250.000 left)
  • Say one forth is in the right age group for you. That leaves you with 62.500 girls.
  • Now let's say you also want attractive girls, with somewhat high standards, say 1/6?

Now you have more then 10.000 girls to approach. Excluding tourists, I would say that's plenty and hardly a problem. I mean if you want to get good at game having the girl actually be attractive is not essential.

Edited by Spiral

@Hardkill  Depends on how many you do approach and at what speed.

And as @aurum mentioned, there is the tourist-flow-factor.

I imagine that if you target natives or tourists your purpose/endgame of approach also differs?

From your question, I gather that you might be going for a "pray&spray"-method of Biblical-scale, rather then "sniping". Do you mind saying why?

13 hours ago, Hardkill said:

So, does that mean that it’s impossible in a major city like Miami or LA, to run out of not just women, but HOT women to approach for the rest of your life?

For all practical purposes, yes. It's not something to worry about, especially if you're new in game and just trying to learn.

13 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Regarding the same girls u approached many times before, did any of them reject you the first time u ever approached them but then got them to change their mind the next time you ran into them?

I don't get rejected because I'm not walking up to girls and praying that they'll like me. I'm not trying to "change her mind".

If anything, I'm just testing to see if we get along and if she fits into my ideal life.

That being said, re-approaching was basically all upside. If previously we got along well, she was even more enthusiastic to see me. And if we hadn't gotten along well, it was still better than being a stranger. At least she recognized me.

1 hour ago, aurum said:

For all practical purposes, yes. It's not something to worry about, especially if you're new in game and just trying to learn.

I don't get rejected because I'm not walking up to girls and praying that they'll like me. I'm not trying to "change her mind".

If anything, I'm just testing to see if we get along and if she fits into my ideal life.

That being said, re-approaching was basically all upside. If previously we got along well, she was even more enthusiastic to see me. And if we hadn't gotten along well, it was still better than being a stranger. At least she recognized me.

Okay, cool cool. Yeah, one of these days I am gonna move into or at least very near to a big city. 

I get that you need to have that mindset of being the "chooser" and the fact that she didn't reject you for who you are because she's didn't really know you when you first met her. However, what I was trying to get at was have you ever got a got who said no to you or ignored you before to later on become interested in actually going out with you or sleeping with her?