Matteo

1P-LSD trip report - Double body tripping - I am Christ

9 posts in this topic

Yesterday morning I took 200 mcg of 1P-LSD. I was with a friend of mine who I’m going to describe a little because is relevant to the experience. This friend of mine knows a little about enlightenment, because sometimes I talk with him about it. He hasn’t done any psychedelic yet, but he smokes cannabis twice a month, and he gets psychedelic-like effect from that for some reason. Also, he had an enlightenment experience in my presence one year ago, that was apparently triggered by me guiding him through a self inquiry process.

Two hours after dosing, I had the following effects:

- I was perceiving the entire room as my body

- I was aware that what I call “the physical universe” is instead a mental universe. Mind is not inside my head, but it is the substance of everything that appears. The room IS mind, it works like a mind, it works like a dream, it is a hallucination, it is flexible and groundless.

After a while, my friend decided to smoke cannabis using a home made bong.

Here the trip took a whole new level. When he smoked cannabis, I felt the effects on myself, as if I smoked it. He was amplifying my effects, and I was amplifying his effects. He got quite agitated and distracted, so I managed to make him relax and get still. we sit facing each other with uncrossed legs and palms facing upward for ten minutes. It felt like we were exchanging something using empty space as the medium.

We sit around a table, and he decided to play some music on the computer. He played the song “Awake” by Tycho. Here something truly astonishing happened. It was like the song was made of divine beauty and love. It was majestic and powerful beyond limits. I felt my heart exploded like an atomic bomb made out of love. I started crying tears of joy and divine gratitude, my hands were radiating energy with amazing intensity, and I had a strong impulse to bring them together in the praying position.

I was crying because in that song, I recognised myself: I am love itself. I am happiness itself, I am contentment itself. I am peace itself. I’m not peaceful, I AM peace.

I was left with a sense of completeness, unconditional love and happiness. My face changed, my posture changed, thoughts weren’t present. I was radiating love through space. In that moment, I understood what is meant when teachers talk about “direct transmission”. I also understood the statement “silence is the greatest teacher” by Ramana Maharshi.

I understood what it means to live a life of service, and what it means to act not in a loving way, but directly from love.

I felt exactly like Christ. I was Christ. I am Christ.

I also was made aware that concentration is like a superpower and that meditation is very important. I no longer believe that what yogis call “energy” isn’t real.

I also understood the potential that lyes within sound and music when it comes to consciousness. I doubted about that, and it felt painful because I am musician. Music can be a powerful vehicle.

Today I feel like usual, but I have the memory of what happened. I will concentrate on the heart a lot more instead of the head, and I’m looking for doing 5-Meo-DMT soon, even though I am scared about vomiting, making loud noises and things like that.

I want to express my love to @Leo Gura. Thanks for showing me the way to meet God. 

@Matteo Wow. What a great read! Thanks for sharing! So young to be what you are. How wonderful to have a friend who is also able to be so vulnerable. Know you both know the connection! So sweet. Enjoy the adventure of you! ❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Matteo Wow. What a great read! Thanks for sharing! So young to be what you are. How wonderful to have a friend who is also able to be so vulnerable. Know you both know the connection! So sweet. Enjoy the adventure of you! ❤️

Thank you for your sweet words ^_^

@Matteo Now you understand the infinite love facet of enlightenment.

Cool beans :)

Welcome to spirituality! Use it well.

5-MeO is a whole nother level. It will show you the impossible.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Matteo Hi Brother,

There You Go. There You Go. There You Go.

Now, Stay with Your Essence. Stay with Your Essence. Stay With Me. Never Betray It. Know The Good and The Bad, But Always Be Good, For You are Goodness. And Goodness Serves All. It Is the relative truth. Nothingness Is the Absolute Truth. Stay With Your Smallness. Surrender Your Allness.

On 1/30/2018 at 0:00 PM, Leo Gura said:

Welcome to spirituality! Use it well.

I will. I feel like this is what I was looking for since I was a child. 

20 hours ago, Kserkkj said:

@Matteo Hi Brother,

There You Go. There You Go. There You Go.

Now, Stay with Your Essence. Stay with Your Essence. Stay With Me. Never Betray It. Know The Good and The Bad, But Always Be Good, For You are Goodness. And Goodness Serves All. It Is the relative truth. Nothingness Is the Absolute Truth. Stay With Your Smallness. Surrender Your Allness.

Thank you!