el_duderino

How To Master Love?

56 posts in this topic

@SOUL

That’s the point there compadre, these are not my truths. Truth does not belong to any individual. Just as love doesn’t. 

Simply trying to communicate this. I obviously failed. Be as it may I appreciate your participation. ??

@Faceless  If you are looking for truth then I've got nothing to offer you, I'm about well being.

@SOUL I’m not seeking truth. Truth can not be experienced.. Just an attempt to share that with another who is willing to listen. 

Again thanks for your time?

Love is about giving not mastering.

B R E A T H E

@LaucherJunge  I came across shadow work repeatedly, but never made a serious effort to really  look into it. I guess it will be my next concrete step.. thank you <3

whatever arises, love that

14 hours ago, Faceless said:

@LaucherJunge

Self love implies love is particular, individual, personal, or an action that can be grasped and expressed through thought or by the self.

Do you see this as correct my friend? 

It is and it isn't. Depends on the perspective, the self is everything so love for anything is self-love, but this of course isn't the case if you see yourself as a seperate self, almost everyone does so it is the best way to go because how does a self which lacks love want to love anything else.

17 hours ago, Faceless said:

So does love create the self or does fear create the self?

I updated a previous post to add words I couldn't find earlier to describe the characteristic of surrender in 'love'. Which really does draw a distinction between love and fear in how fear tries to preserve separate self and won't allow the embracing in faith of infinite self that swallows up the separate self.

Surrender appears as a self-less act by giving away separate self but is really continuing to collect self so it overflows the 'cup' of our individuation. In that surrender there is no limit to our cup, not an absence of our cup which why there is fear to relinquish the separate self because the mind can't see it 'edges' anymore so to speak, it's infinite self.

Fear prevents the transcending of separate self to be one with all self in surrendering to the whole.

Edited by SOUL

2 hours ago, SOUL said:

I updated a previous post to add words I couldn't find earlier to describe the characteristic of surrender in 'love'. Which really does draw a distinction between love and fear in how fear tries to preserve separate self and won't allow the embracing in faith of infinite self that swallows up the separate self.

Surrender appears as a self-less act by giving away separate self but is really continuing to collect self so it overflows the 'cup' of our individuation. In that surrender there is no limit to our cup, not an absence of our cup which why there is fear to relinquish the separate self because the mind can't see it 'edges' anymore so to speak, it's infinite self.

Fear prevents the transcending of separate self to be one with all self in surrendering to the whole.

I appreciate your re-participation my friend??

Isn’t the basis from which we act which is formulated by how we, think, feel our senses, feelings, imaginations, romantic demands, MY sense of having possessions, “wanting”, MY qualities, MY struggles, MY achievements, MY ambitions and etc. And “MY” aspirations, MY  unhappiness, My joys, pleasures and so on etc. These all constitutes the self right?  

The essence is this center “THE ME”, MY house, MY family, MY bank account, what MY impulse is, I want to do this, I want to do that. I want to find truth, I want to find a sense of well being, and so on. Do you see this fact and feel what I’m saying deep in your bones???  MY nationality, family tradition, the desire to have more intellectual capacity, more knowledge and so on. And from this center all action takes place being our disagreements, judgments, all centered around the ME and YOU. All the different levels of within consciousness are the ME and the you. The self divides itself between the ME and the other, and where there is division there is always conflict. The self identifying with its ideas, and fighting for those ideas. But this is still the ego “the self”. 

The self struggles, denies, grasps, deeply attached to ones own experiences, ideas, fears, opinions, longings,and so on. This center is the essence of all trouble, all pleasure, all fear, all sorrow, and it says how am I to get rid of this center. The center may be superficially caring but this is just on the surface. There’s always that deep rooted center that cries ME,ME,ME, right? 

The self “thought” is very very subtle. For an example some say there is the highest principle that is “the self.” The higher self, sublime self, transcendental self, supreme self, infinite self, the moment we use the word self, or use any word to describe that which is beyond the self, the me, is still the self. Attachment to this idea that there is a self beyond the self is still a movement of self. Through desire for the idea “infinite” is a movement of wanting, longing, strife, and becoming which is an act volition. DO YOU SEE THIS MY FRIEND!!!!???? Please try and see this. If you observe yourself very honestly you will see this fact....So isn’t it obvious the attachment and identification with something is an attempt to escape fear. The self “thought” formed as a movement of fear, in that we identify with various ideas, theory’s, concepts, and other abstractions to escape the what is, which is FEAR. All movements by the self “thought” are movements that manifest from fear and try to escape very fear. 

Notice the words ME,MY, And ?. 

Thought is very tricky me friend, we have to be aware of its limits and when it is moving. If we are not illusion and deception is inevitable. If we do not know when thought “volition” “the self” “ego” is or is not in movement, how do we know what our true motives and intentions are??? How do we know if there is an actual relationship with one another or share the immense action of love???? 

Is this getting through buddy? If we can some how commune maybe we can go further into a solution of how to be free of self. But it would be much more depth to it than simply  surrendering. I am open to explore this with you obviously. Let me know if this catches your ?. ??‍♂️

Thanks for listening?

@Faceless

The physical manifest is created through love but it is kept through fear.

It is embraced, pulled together in love but it won't let go, gripped in fear.

This includes self identity.

28 minutes ago, SOUL said:

@Faceless

The physical manifest is created through love but it is kept through fear.

It is embraced, pulled together in love but it won't let go, gripped in fear.

This includes self identity.

I’m sorry friend but you will have to explain how you come to that conclusion for me to even consider such an idea. I’m open?

So how do you come to this conclusion? 

How do you think the mechanism of thought began? Through love??? That seems kinda romantic, sentimental, no ??

How do you think the brain “thought” evolved? Could it be fear to bring about safety to anticipate danger? Or the ability to self sustain the physical organism, in which  later evolved the process of the psychpsychological sense of “i”. “awareness theough self”. 

The movement thought is an obvious defensive measure to bring about total security for the organism in relation to its environment. Does that seem reasonable?

Seems rather clear, to me of course, that the self is simply a symptom of one point of thought that manifests as part of the organism in the evolutionary process.

Does this seem clear? It’s fairly obvious that the brain has developed substantially over time. U seem to agree by your photo usage with the ape ?. 

Are we meeting one another?

@Faceless Gah please stop the spinning wheel my friend it will make you dizzy.

I said I'm not about truth, I'm about well being... now... here.

So using love with it's characteristics of acceptance, embracing, faith and surrender filling whatever may be the self dispels any fear and creates a sense of well being bringing joy, peace and fulfillment. That's it, got nothing else on it.

The details about the "truth"? Well, I'm on a need to know basis and I don't need to know...so.....

We cool?

Edited by SOUL

5 hours ago, SOUL said:

@Faceless Gah please stop the spinning wheel my friend it will make you dizzy.

I said I'm not about truth, I'm about well being... now... here.

So using love with it's characteristics of acceptance, embracing, faith and surrender filling whatever may be the self dispels any fear and creates a sense of well being bringing joy, peace and fulfillment. That's it, got nothing else on it.

The details about the "truth"? Well, I'm on a need to know basis and I don't need to know...so.....

We cool?

Ok buddy 

Well being to me implies order. If there is no order of thought there is inevitably conflict and suffering. Order can only be sustained by seeing what is false in the false which points to its own action of truth. My reason for this communication is to simply prevent further conflict and perpetual suffering in others in which are obviously just another me. It was not my intention to have a dispute “conflict” between the “me” and the “you”. We are one and the same, a manifestation of thought that perceive ourselves as separate. There is actually no division between you and I. Only through thought does this this distinction seem as so. 

Anyhow of course we are cool.?? I have no enemies. To me the only enemy of man and the world is the contradicting, confusing, deceptive, illusory nature, and process of thought within the psychological field. 

Thank you again for listening friend??

Edited by Faceless