Random User

RSD Ozzie

8 posts in this topic

Anyone had any experience with this guy ? Seen a few different reviews on him could do with some more. Thanks

Well, from all the RSD guys I've seen so far and studied more or less, he's certainly the one with the most experience in the field besides Tyler. I always felt like his approach is (obviously) a lot more mature and grown-up due to his age and he will give you more precise and accurate information from a differnt angle, so to say. Question is, why are you asking? Do ou want to attend a seminar of him or why are you interested in him? Because if you only wanna watch the videos, you can definetely learn from every RSD guy and combine the differnt perspectives.

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

I was helping him with bootcamp in Prague like a volunteer and one of my friends take bootcamp with him. Ozzie is really positive, outgoing man and if you considering taking a bootcamp with him, you will do a lot of exercise, for example: shouting you are gay on public place, make love with the lamp, in clubs he will send you only to the hardest mix grup sets or boyfriend girlfriend.The goal is the make you get rid of fear.

In my opinion, it can boost you game for the durating of the bootcamp, but its no magic pill and the price for that is really too much expensive.

@DocHoliday I wanna do a bootcamp and he's the only one who does the UK.

@DaveB Yeah I wanna get the ball rolling. I know a bootcamp is just a kick up the arse and then gotta keep consistently going out and shit. I'm just done with getting sick over girls man. I just get cold feet and then regret everything afterwards. It's making me into a really negative person. So how much experience do you have in the field?

Edited by Random User

@Random User  I think that bootcamp with RSD Max would be better or Tom Torero .

I'm doing cold approach pickup about 5 years now. More daygame than night game , I did approximetly about 3k approches during this time, lots of numbers, dates and sometimes hook up, but man it's pretty hard a emotionally drawning.

I'm more focus on my LP right now, so I don't gaming so much like before. 

Fear Technology!™ ;)

It's good if you're having difficulty approaching.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Random User @Leo Gura I would recommend Fearless by RSD Max. Very detailed and awesome program. A lot of content adressing each fear, from the one of rejection, to escalation, to what other people think, to feeling unworthy etc. + a module with more than 30 challenges to gradually expand your comfort zone and address all the fears you have.

But I won't lie that I have a liking bias towards him + I can relate to him because he is also an introvert, so that may also affect my recommendation. At least check it out though.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard