Guest Annetta

Cord Cutting

16 posts in this topic

Does anyone have experience with cutting energetic ties?

I've seen a gua sha used.  You can gua sha you palm with a cutting motion dry or while in the shower.  Your pericardium 8 point (which is in the center of your palm) is directly connected to your heart.  Imagine yourself cutting etheric ties while you do it.  You can gua sha your whole body while you're at it.  It has been called the "sacred knife" before because of it's action on the lymph and limbic systems.  If you can't afford a gua sha, you can use the edge of your hand for the cutting motion, or just use your whole hand for squeegeeing the rest of your body.

@Annetta

I did a guided meditation with Doreen Virtue where she walked us through some cord cutting via the angels. Can't "prove" it did anything, but things have improved since then.

@Annetta This might be helpful.

Cut the Energetic Cord. Next, move one of your hands with an up and downward motion over your Solar Plexus. Visualize “chopping” the cord and by doing so, you are breaking the flow of energy to the other person. Again, set the firm intention to break this cord now for good.

https://drkatharina.com/how-to-cut-energy-cords/

Another approach... it’s the thoughts that don’t feel good that we’d like to be without. Unconditionally loving someone for what they are is solid, and directly effective, if accessible.     We’re all where we are, and we ‘know not what we do’. Forgiveness is for the forgiver, the forgiven will need to forgive themselves, down the road. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I'm looking to cut a lot of cords from the past so I can have a fresh start.  Family will still be in my life, I would just like to feel less wrapped up in their chaos.  

Thanks, I'll give this a shot and the meditation w Doreen Virtue for good measure.

I did quite a bit of that through the year. For me it always been a very successful visualization technique. Although be mindful that cutting the aka cords is not how i would personally recommend to go about it. Because cords are actually intertwined. your cords and the other persons cords. I personally prefer to "untwine" them, regaining my own and releasing the other with theirs. Otherwise it can sometimes feel like part of you remains with the other person (or situation) and vice versa. Anyway I hope it's not to abstract but that's how I go about it, it just feels more energetically right.

I did it, I'm going to try to recultivate my positive energy. ??

Be careful with estrangement though.  It can backfire and cause a lot of pain.  I've been through that and the relationship ended up reconciling anyway.  Especially if family members, the more immediate the worse the pain will be.  You'll have to live with that, and it sucks.  It's a heaviness that is always there.  It's always best if you can find some way to keep the communication channels open -- even if very remotely open.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@SOUL Were they helpful in moving you forward?

@Joseph Maynor I've tried and I have compassion for the situation.  I'll still be in their lives, I just don't want them to effect me emotionally.  There are a few exes and old friends I'm going to try this technique on.  Need a fresh start.

@Annetta The present keeps unfolding a moment at a time and change is it's garb. In all of the potential variables it can be radical or subtle or even imperceptible but change it does. Like a cultivator of being now tending the garden of experience sometimes those ties will flourish and other times need to be pruned so it can be healing or painful.

Edited by SOUL

@Joseph Maynor Haven't seen Emerald here in a while, do you know if she is doing alright?

Thanks for the video, I will take a look at it.

@SOUL That is really eloquently put.

I tried this technique a few times, and what I have noticed is that the intention has to be pure or the cord won't cut.  I used the technique a few times and thus far could only cut the cord on an ex of mine.

I noticed right afterward a calm sinking feeling into my chair and was much more present.