Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
George Fil

Waking up seeing numbers everywhere

13 posts in this topic

So this happened yesterday again and i thought to post it.

2 times per Month almost, i wake up in the middle of the night and my mind goes crazy seeing numbers running like matrix code inside my mindscreen. I try to concetrate on my breathe to sleep again but my monkey mind is in lead and the random numbers symbols continue.I have to go and have a glass of water or something because i am in tense and i could not sleep for a while, when this happens. 

I tried to find patterns what could trigger this. I noticed that sometimes it occurs when i meditate just before sleep, but i am not sure if this could be the case. I also work in Finance industry and deal with numbers all day but this happens the last 4 months that i heat up my meditation practice. 

Has here anyone experienced the same? If yes is there something you did to eliminate these ''mini'' seizures?

Thanks!

Edited by George Fil

Wake up neo! Follow the white rabbit!

I think it might be just stress and lack of sleep.

Edited by egoless

TAKE THE RED PILL RnOXkGm.png

I also work in Finance industry and deal with numbers all day but this happens the last 4 months that i heat up my meditation practice. 

You may work too hard, could also be totally normal.

Be happy you only see numbers ... :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Yeah this has happend to me before a couple of times.

once I was working on a geometry problem but I couldn't solve it and since it was late I went to bed then in the middle of the night I woke up because (now it gets funny here) I was trying to create the shape of the triangle with my body by moving my feet a lot and then solving the problem.

There were other times when right after studying math I went to bed and had dreams of numbers and stuff.

And when I meditate right before bed I have some of the most creative dreams ever so I guess if you combine it with some math beforehand that can happen

Your mind brings up stuff in your sleep that you've been working on in your day and meditation just clears it out even more and might wake you up in sleep.

@George Fil Maybe try meditating in the morning. Hopefully it brings a more non-attached day, and the numbers don’t pile up. On the other hand, maybe one of these nights, you wake up and pull a Will Hunting. I’d hate to thwart that. Maybe write some unresolved equations on the board, and look at em as you doze off. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, George Fil said:

... I wake up in the middle of the night and my mind goes crazy seeing numbers running like matrix code inside my mindscreen.

Working with numbers can do that to you.  Consider changing jobs if you are an accountant.

This happened to me in both meditation and low dose DMT, never knew what it was but i knew at the time something was downloaded/understood.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Thank you guys. I would try to meditate earlier i think and see what happens.

7 hours ago, jse said:

Working with numbers can do that to you.  Consider changing jobs if you are an accountant.

I am to change career in progress & build my clients as a coach, but not going to quit my finance job right away for some lucid dreams! 

@pluto @jse @Nahm @sarapr @Shin @egoless

it continues...

So i asked my meditation teacher about it and he said that if this happens again, please pay attention on the numbers. So it happened again the night after . I tried to figure it out and notice the numbers, but it was all fuzzy and not clear, then i noticed clearly one that stood out and it was the ''24:3''.

When i woke up i google it and it seems that it is a phrase from hebrew book called numbers smth like that and the phrase goes like  "This is the message of Balaam son of Beor, the message of the man whose eyes see clearly''.

Da fuk!!!

On 1/10/2018 at 9:49 PM, George Fil said:

@pluto @jse @Nahm @sarapr @Shin @egoless

it continues...

So i asked my meditation teacher about it and he said that if this happens again, please pay attention on the numbers. So it happened again the night after . I tried to figure it out and notice the numbers, but it was all fuzzy and not clear, then i noticed clearly one that stood out and it was the ''24:3''.

When i woke up i google it and it seems that it is a phrase from hebrew book called numbers smth like that and the phrase goes like  "This is the message of Balaam son of Beor, the message of the man whose eyes see clearly''.

Da fuk!!!

Maybe try to look into Numerology and see if they align with your life.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 1/10/2018 at 10:08 PM, zazed said:

@zazed@pluto You mean 24:3 is the number 6 in numerology?

So i checked numerology as you said online and note this fun fact, my birth date is 22 April 1987 that i checked out in numerology and it seems also to be 6!

22 04 1987 = (2+2 =4) + (0 + 4= 4) + ( 1+9+8+7= 25=2+5=7) = 4 + 4+ 7 =15 = 1+5 =6 

What this suppose to mean? so weird!

I hope you are still there. Finally I found someone who had seen what I saw. I saw exactly the same as you. Whenever you had an intense dream before or woke up after a nightmare. I saw this for the first time by chance when I was very tired and wanted to sleep again after a nightmare with a racing heart, I closed my eyes and suddenly I saw these green numbers that changed. I also saw such tasks and a kind of cloud that pulsated. I immediately woke up and thought nothing, I told myself that it was just the fantasy true. 
But I was wrong. Again, after a dream, I woke up and did the same, eyes closed, concentration on the symbol, and again I saw these numbers. 
And often, even after a nightmare, I would see little loops like dancing skeletons or like a woman walking around with her hands restricted to the back and you would see other people sitting at computers. 
It sounds so crazy and you can't prove something like that. 
I was never any kind of conspiracy theorist before, I was more like always out partying with friends and everything else like Matrix, Mind Control conspiracies never found interest with me. 
But fortunately I came across you, apparently I'm not alone who had this and that relieves one a bit and calms me down. I thought I was crazy and always wanted to dismiss it as imagination.