BobbyLowell

What happened today

17 posts in this topic

I ran for 2 hours today. And I kept running and running and running and RUNNING UNTIL IT WAS JUST MY SPIRIT keeping me going. It was so freaking beautiful I can't explain what it felt like. It was just my spirit that kept going. Nothing else. My body was moving with everything it had and all there was in me was blind passion just my spirit running that's it.

Like o was being propelled forward for the last 30 or 20 ish minutes. It was insane. Amazing. Best RUN EVER❤️❤️❤️

@Sahil Pandit I don't have an instagram sadly :( but maybe you could send me a message! I would love to hear about your experiences as a runner and as someone interested in personal development as well :)

@Nexeternity yea I know. That's what I was thinking, but like this couldn't be an enlightenment experience right??? But like it was so beautiful

@BobbyLowell  i mean tecnically everything is an enlightenment experience cause the ego is an illusion.

But there are degrees.

You got closer to experience of no-self than usual definately.

@d0ornokey if so I did not know flow was that beautiful. I thought something else was flow before which apparently Isn't. I would now love to look into how to incorporate flow into my life, although with continued running I'm sure I will experience amazing things like this more

Hell yeah!  That’s an insight my friend!  What is the takeaway?  Give me a short paragraph.

Runners high? :P

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018