stevegan928

Tips for a noob psychonaut's first time doing mushrooms

10 posts in this topic

Don't do drugs, I don't do drugs, I will never do drugs, this whole post is a joke. 

I have 7 grams of dried mushrooms. How should I approach this? My plan is to spend the next week getting things off my plate as well as cleaning up my diet a bit and ramping up the consciousness work. Then once I'm in the right head-space I'm thinking of just eating like 1 cap and stem to get a little acclimated to it since I've never done any psychedelic before. Then maybe the next day I'll eat the rest of them and trace it with some orange juice. I'm thinking I'm gonna do this outside at a local canyon that has lots of beautiful nature around. I'm probably going to have a trip sitter as well. What are your thoughts on this? Am I approaching this correctly? My intention is an enlightenment experience. 

@stevegan928 Get a SCALE and weigh those bastards and start with 1 gram max. If you can handle 1 gram, then next time (not in the same week), do 2 grams. If you go above 3 grams, get ready to have your ass handed to you so hard that you will forget you ever existed.

If you follow that advice, and trip in a comfortable setting, you should do great and have the time of your life. But of course, individual results can always vary. Each batch of mushrooms can have varying potency.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura If I can handle the 1 and 2 grams should I then just take 4 a week later? Will this help guide me towards a better idea of what the Truth is? That's mostly what I'm after. I would like to know that when I self-inquire I'm on the right track, I figure mushrooms will tell me where I'm fucking up. 

@stevegan928 you’ll know a lot more after the 1g. Give it at least a week before 2g. Then you’ll know if you’re ready for more. Slow & easy on all that. You can’t be too careful or too over prepared. ??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@stevegan928 2 grams be enough to blow your mind. 4 grams will mindfuck you out of existence.

Yes, it will guide you to truth. In 1 trip you will learn more than you have from all my videos.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@stevegan928 2 grams be enough to blow your mind. 4 grams will mindfuck you out of existence.

Yes, it will guide you to truth. In 1 trip you will learn more than you have from all my videos.

Honestly when doing 2 grams It didn't feel mindblowing at all.

Well, ego death is in the post that's almost certain.

Start low. There's no rush. 1g is more than enough to have a deep enlightenment experience. 7g is way, way over the top, for now.

Founder of The Great Updraft: Articles, Courses + More

www.thegreatupraft.com

Not true my friend. I've tripped on 1.5g and 1.7g and had extremely deep experiences. Your state of mind and reasons behind tripping are much more important than dose. There is no such thing as a bad trip, trust me :)

Founder of The Great Updraft: Articles, Courses + More

www.thegreatupraft.com