Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aurum

5 Unlikely Higher Consciousness People

11 posts in this topic

What does a higher consciousness person look like to you?

One thing I enjoy is coming across examples of unlikely people who are in a state of higher consciousness. Not perfectly enlightened beings with no flaws, rather just people who represent many self-actualized principles and have a greater degree of awareness than the average person. They are more awake.

These people challenge many stereotypes of what higher consciousness should look like. This is important because playing the "role" of a self-actualized person can be just another trap to fall into.

Here is a short list:

1. Ray Lewis

What He Represents About Higher Consciousness

For any football fans who got to watch Ray Lewis in his prime, you know he was something special.

This is a man who absolutely NAILED life purpose. His dedication to the game and his team was total.

That kind of passion doesn't come from ego, it can only come from some the soul level.

Why He's Unlikely To Be Seen That Way

Competitive athlete in a physically dominant sport. Accused of double murder at one point. Probably has never read a single self-development book in his life.

2. RSD Tyler

I met Tyler about two years ago for the first time.

Coming from a place of social isolation, family dysfunction and general low consciousness has forced him to evolve in ways most people cannot even imagine.

After over a decade of personal growth, he is still intent on going to the next level. He is no doubt on his purpose.

Tyler runs Real Social Dynamics, which is the largest pickup / dating company in the world. Pickup and casual sex in general is looked at as low consciousness, so anyone associated with that movement is often placed in that category.

3. P Diddy

Diddy's confidence is one of the highest I've ever seen.

He worked for many years for no pay, proving that his love for creating music goes far beyond just making a quick dollar.

Even after decades of being in the business he remains highly relevant and continues to grow.

DIddy is abrasive to most people. He's loud, aggressive and makes statements that make him sound like a borderline narcissist. There's also his association to hip-hop and liquor industry, both which are considered low consciousness.

4. Brother Ali

Where exactly Ali is on the spiritual path, I can't say.

But I do know he is well versed in spiritual ideas and likely has had several enlightenment experiences himself.

He also has been in the rap game for over two decades at this point, proving his longevity and dedication to his craft.

He's a publicly known as a member of Islam and has had legal issues due to his political activism.

Also, his association with hip-hop makes him an unlikely spiritual icon.

5. Gary Vaynerchuck

Gary is one of the biggest names in entrepreneurship and social media.

When it comes to one on one engagement with your following, I'm not sure I've seen someone do it better than him. He embodies service.

Despite having "made it" financially years ago, his work ethic towards his purpose is still top level.

He doesn't read. He doesn't meditate. He doesn't even do yoga.

If an enlightened life is living peacefully by yourself in a cave and taking it slow, Gary has basically done the opposite. He is relentless.

Wrap Up

I love finding these sort of people, so who are yours? Who do you know who is an unlikely person to be associated with higher consciousness?

I of course don't know you.. but maybe you are yourself one of them?? How could it otherwise possibly be that you're able to recognize this "sort of people"

:) ?

Wish you an amazing journey :)

I liked the video by Tyler a ton. Er, the one on top, I skipped the second Tyler vid lol. The one where he says about how he never has time to go to the gym. So then of course he goes. If he can’t make it to the gym then he can’t succeed in his dreams. That succes is quiet and everyday. 

29 minutes ago, alyra said:

I liked the video by Tyler a ton. Er, the one on top, I skipped the second Tyler vid lol. The one where he says about how he never has time to go to the gym. So then of course he goes. If he can’t make it to the gym then he can’t succeed in his dreams. That succes is quiet and everyday. 

Treat yourself and watch the whole speech on his YouTube channel if you've never seen it. It's like 50 minutes long, called "The Truth About Success".

When he starts talking about how God is acting through him, I always starting tearing up.

Arnold, considered as a bad actor, a piece of meat, but if you just listen to this speech it's quite obvious:

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Nathalie said:

I of course don't know you.. but maybe you are yourself one of them?? How could it otherwise possibly be that you're able to recognize this "sort of people"

:) ?

Wish you an amazing journey :)

It’s a mystery ;)

Thanks and I wish you the best as well

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Arnold, considered as a bad actor, a piece of meat, but if you just listen to this speech it's quite obvious:

Arnold for sure. He gets a lot of hate too for the whole scandal with his wife.

Wait what?? Gary doesn't read books , but  got his own books published. This statement "He doesn't read." brainfucked me! 

Like WHAAAAT????

Billy Corgan 

Slash

Neil Young

Howard Stern

Jerry Seinfeld

Henry Winkler

Lemmy Kilmister

Jay Z

Lady Gaga

Madonna

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Sir Raz

Yeah he doesn't actually write his books though. He has someone transcribe what he is saying for him.