Ascend

Vote On Your Experiences With Psychedelics

Have you had good or bad experience with psychedelics?    21 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had good or bad experience with psychedelics?

• Only good
    • Only bad
    • Mostly good
    • Mostly bad
    • Mixed

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

Since i'm seeing a wide variety of reports, it would be useful to see statistically the percentage of good to bad trips. This is generalized to all psychedelics.

I went with 'mostly good'. but I wanted to specify: I had some really bad moments, which later on turned put to be the best teacher ever. <3 so in my humble opinion, there are no bad trips if you bother to integrate your experience afterwards. 

whatever arises, love that

I had the worst bad trip of my life once, which was also the greatest insight. After that when I learned to surrender and NOT trip im random public places and the trips got much more interesting and less fearful.

There are basically two kinds of psychedelic trips, one where you have a shared experience but still feel you have to hold a certain mask of what to do and not regarding to others. The other one is in solitude/alone, these ones tend to be much much more introspective, you dont have any impulses from others so you can completely focus to dive into your mind and really explore its mechanism and layers. For me solo tripping I can melt away without carrying how I look, I can explore every part of my deep psyche without being ashamed to others. Some parts, which everyone has, we rather not show to others but keep for ourselves.

I like to take time and explore both the good and bad stuff that makes up my personal identity, the way I act, feel, breath and live.

Solo tripping is something for people who have some experience already so you don't get overwhelmed what id happening to you and you also need a certain shamanic mindset. Let arise whatever comes, observe, don't cling, continue.

When I really listen to my own psycological being, it tells me that psychedelic trips are good for max three times a year. Above that you will get in trouble integrating what you find and they will be too close to each other.

Psychedelic learn what the real you is, and show you that this person identity from society is fake. It's made up, artificial and to still have some balance between the two you dont want to do it too often.

Otherwise you can get in trouble keeping touch with every day life in society.

These tools are great to crack your shell if you feel numb from life, emotions will flow, it will teach you what life is worth. Take care :)

Edited by Principium Nexus

I tried a gram of mushroom and I mediated before it happened but I could make it to the 10 min mark cause I was anxious. Then I played in my bed letting go till the shroom did it's work .  Nothing big just a lot of mindfuck was given :)

I look forward to doing more psychedelics like mushrooms, salvia, and LSD to start.  The psychedelics I did as a kid I don't even compare because set and setting were not honored properly.  You gotta trip alone for consciousness work.  I'm excited by psychedelics now, and I am motivated to experiment with them in the next year.  We'll see.  What I have done this year with psychedelics has whetted my appetite for more to come.  Hopefully I get another ego-death trip, because that one is seared into my memory and really benefited me.

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Ascend relative to the years it could take to accept the truth with practices & knowledge, there is no such thing as a bad trip. 

This is true, i'm brave enough to take mushroom from 8grams to 10 grams i'm a first timmer for psychedelics , all of you once take micro dosage of it but i feel to start that big, and ohh maan it soooo sooooooooooooo soooooo big, you will have a badtip if all you see , all the learnings and all you  get once you take it You are not open for all of that,. And you are resistant for all of that,. I guarantee you bad trip :D and it is so important that the negative like anxiety and depression if you take psychedelics you know somehow to handle it with don't mind technique i learn on my own... if you can do that then you can do psychedelics without any badtrips... just open up yourself.. and all the mysteries of the universe will reveal itself to you

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I look forward to doing more psychedelics like mushrooms, salvia, and LSD to start.  The psychedelics I did as a kid I don't even compare because set and setting were not honored properly.  You gotta trip alone for consciousness work.  I'm excited by psychedelics now, and I am motivated to experiment with them in the next year.  We'll see.  What I have done this year with psychedelics has whetted my appetite for more to come.  Hopefully I get another ego-death trip, because that one is seared into my memory and really benefited me.

Don't just look forward to it.. just do it..... i realize you always bla blaaaa your mind... once you took psychedlics , for me just start mushroom first.. and all your mental masturbation and blaaaabering of your mind all you need will be answered... just do it my friend.. and don't waste your time always in here... i realize also when i took 10 grams of mushrooms.. actualized.org all of these are leo's projections all of these are Leo.. Leo's sake.. there is nothing wrong here, but this is part of the matrix that heyyy !! Wake up!!   He also created this that i realized, I don't wanna waste my time here i want to create also in myself not based on projections of Leo.. and follow him like i'm a supporter chimpanzees baboons ape, look at your names here hahaha butt monkey.. it guides me alot to wake up that all of as is a one in oneness, you are a perception in his reality he is one in oneness did you get it? Don't waste your time , you are always blaberring, just do it right now, do psychedlics.. i understand now why Leo's say if you get enlightened you will get out of here.. act it... just do , you always have a topic.. you can't move forward if you always waste your time to bla bla what ever you want to say.. this is a distruction for you to understand that this is all projections of Leo . It is like leo is in your screen and he speaks in the camera... it is for you to be stucked or you will understand and you will get helped by his projections... he is helping all of us.. just do the work don't always go here and make a topic pfff .. you go here first than me, and i've so many learnings i earned.. and you? I don't know... i always read your comments that I don't see you are progressing...

25 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@John Iverson i would have guessed 8g would be more than ample for others in transcending the paradigm of good & bad. 

It could be, it is their intuition to decide what they feel to take.. but for me I don't also gurantee 100% that what I've experience to a large dosage will same as mine.. but in high dosage the beautiful about that is once you take it there is no turning back.. you can't just exit haha, i'm brave enough to face it i hope they will., and I guarantee the high dosage is so soooooooo beautiful.. it gives me ideas that i never thought it is posible to have.. I don't feel like reading books.. because taking it i have so many wisdom popping out of nowhere.. and it feels like my DNA starts to change... i see that and i experienced until now my brain hurts but its starts to change.. i hope also my life change, I don't feel yet to take another psychedelics maybe someday.. because i want to process myself for that... because i feel like i have so many days or maybe years to process what i mushroom give me .. i want to process it ., because it is so so big... that i dont know what's gonna happen to me in long term effect... i wanna see it

Edited by John Iverson

@Joseph Maynor  They will learn you deep lessons, it's way beyond reading any book because you jump into the layers of how the psyche works. Take care, with good intention it will be an adventure for sure ;)