Joseph Maynor

Did Anyone Else Here Have No Idea What They Wanted To Be?

28 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura it all seems like dreamer's perspective. Good on paper and luck dependent. Gotta be more realistic sometimes. Anyways when you achieve presence awareness mastery it all should feel the same does not it?

Edited by egoless

On 11/21/2017 at 9:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

@egoless Finance doesn't have to be corporate. That's just all you've bothered to explore.

Corporate is easy because they pay you a comfy paycheck and have carved out a spot for you. It's the path of least resistance. But if you're seriously passionate about a thing, you will probably have to venture out on your own and carve out your own spot. Most people never do that, because they only know how to think inside the box, like sheep, and they are lazy, like sheep. The only options they consider are ones which are laid out for them on silver platter by someone else. With that kind of attitude, there can be no life purpose, there is only earning a paycheck.

And basically you are saying that 9-5 job can not be anyone's life purpose? Than why do I see some people so into their careers and 9-5 jobs? Some of them are way to motivated. How do they do that if it is not life purpose for them? Some of them even work extra hours even if they don't get extra payment. I've seen such people in Finance field. How do you explain that. And also you explanation of LP also seems against the non-duality ideology to me. You are making clear distinctions of what is good LP and what is bad. In the end of the day isn't it all the same if you stay present?

Well good for him and you if you decide to do the same. I'll just stick with a non average change the world type of thing.

Have to admit he looks woke...

@egoless There is an accounting office next door to me. The owner got a degree and worked in corporate finance, quit, opened an independent tax prep office, worked 3 months a year, hired & trained 3 accountants, and doesn’t work at all now.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I wanted to make video games. I do not like the society I perceive. I want to be a revolutionary.

Any other life purpose or career pursuit seems pointless to me.

Make video games or enlighten mankind.

Edited by Lorcan