Visionary

Symbolism On Psychedelics

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Not sure if you'll understand what i'm going to explain here, but here goes nothing.

On every psychedelic trip i see crazy symbols (in rainbow colours) since the opening of my third eye. It reminds me a lot of what that pineal gland artist was trying to illustrate. These symbols become sometimes transparent and fill the complete space i'm in. When focusing enough on those symbols and finding a right momentum, I every time reach a certain state. It feels as jumping certain dimensions.

How do i act? The crazy deep voice as shown my Martin Ball? That crazy shit yeah. Sometimes speaking in some kind of alien clicking tongue, strange symmetric movements, strange tongue movements and an absurd sexual energy. Like fucking absurd. I feel part of an infinite penis+vagina (meaning that i obviously feal a feminine and masculine energy coinciding).

What is this shit guys? Always those damn symbols and that jump or something? Any resembling experiences?

Peace

@Visionary I see what you described in the first paragraph regularly. To me it seems like a visualization of the fabric of the illusion. It’s there where nothing is and has color and shape properties (and geometrical), and it’s also translucent. If you get comfy with that substance, you’re in for some awesomeness inconsistent reality wise.  The dimensions part sounds like a speedy removal of your thought constructs.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

When I have tripped on AL-LAD there was a lot of symbolism. It wasn't as cosmic as you describe, but more "classic" like devils, fire, sun, eye, reflections of mirrors in the mirrors, in the mirrors, etc. I haven't really thought about focusing on those colorful geometric shapes, there was so much stuff going beside them, I was too distracted. I will try next time, if you say it's worth it.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Visionary I see what you described in the first paragraph regularly. To me it seems like a visualization of the fabric of the illusion. It’s there where nothing is and has color and shape properties (and geometrical), and it’s also translucent. If you get comfy with that substance, you’re in for some awesomeness inconsistent reality wise.  The dimensions part sounds like a speedy removal of your thought constructs.

Interesting. Those movements and language though. Strange thang.

30 minutes ago, Girzo said:

When I have tripped on AL-LAD there was a lot of symbolism. It wasn't as cosmic as you describe, but more "classic" like devils, fire, sun, eye, reflections of mirrors in the mirrors, in the mirrors, etc. I haven't really thought about focusing on those colorful geometric shapes, there was so much stuff going beside them, I was too distracted. I will try next time, if you say it's worth it.

I'd advice ya to do it at the end of the trip man. When most of the effects are wearing off. Hope those symbols are the same though. Related to your 3rd eye?

@Visionary Fractals and or sacred geometry. It varies by substance. LSD is heavy on Fractals and mushrooms show me geometry. Just fall into and focus on it. Fractals are infinite in a very literal sense. We are existing as a fractal. 

I see those too! To be be specific they look like tibetan sanskrit symbols. The tibetans were/are great explorers of the (sub)concious mind all, wouldn't suprise me if their through studies brought these symbols directly out of the mind.

Prayer-Wheels11.jpg

Edited by Principium Nexus

I used to always see that mason G symbol that has the rulers...used to see it on every acid trip vividly 

@Russell For whatever reason I see stealies in "my mind's eye". Interesting though. I wonder why it's these specific repeated things.