Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Empty

Stuck In A "real Rocky" Cave

9 posts in this topic

In this short passage, I am seeking to get as many responds from you guys  as I can, because they may open something new for me which I wasn't aware of. I am 22 years old, and I am a university student living in  North Africa. I have social anxiety. I lack money. I am bad at relationships. In short, my life is FUCKED UP. The only thing I am positive about is that change is possible. However, I have been following personall development for 4 months now, and nothing has changed. I only realized that my mind is believing that idea that my life can be changed. I don't have a CLEAR life purpose. when I practice mindfullness, meditation, affrimation. It leads to nowwhere. They seem no different from the prayers I do five times a day or the motivational videos I watch in youtube...ect.  What do you think guys? You can ask me any question. Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker. :)

you've been gathering knowledge I believe, but did you take any action? did you do anything else apart from what you normally do?

prayer, meditation or affirmations are not enough ;) less thinking more doing.

2 minutes ago, MonikaBcn said:

you've been gathering knowledge I believe, but did you take any action? did you do anything else apart from what you normally do?

prayer, meditation or affirmations are not enough ;) less thinking more doing.

Hi, Monika. I admit I haven't done enought actions, but it is really hard especially to fix my finacial problems. Without money, I am sure I will do the rest. For example, How can I spend a nice weekend if I had Zero money, or How can I go to the stadium...ect 

Maybe I need to take some real BOLD actions!

Thanks for replying :)

What about doing some paid job for someone?
You'll have some web-portals in South-Africa with jobs?

Write that you are looking for some new experience, tell something about your interests and that you're a student.

Or what it is you would like to do instead?

Chris

I try to start out simple. When I get stuck I start my day with a morning ritual, prayer, meditation etc. I make a gratitude list and ponder on that for a few minutes. Then I make a list of things I can do today to better my life. Even if it's just small things. Then I take that list and set out to accomplish the items listed, checking them off as I go. I recreate this list everyday. It's amazing what you can do when you itemize what you want to do and take action to do it. It's just a small step to getting unstuck but it's a start.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 5:08 PM, An actualizer said:

In this short passage, I am seeking to get as many responds from you guys  as I can, because they may open something new for me which I wasn't aware of. I am 22 years old, and I am a university student living in  North Africa. I have social anxiety. I lack money. I am bad at relationships. In short, my life is FUCKED UP. The only thing I am positive about is that change is possible. However, I have been following personall development for 4 months now, and nothing has changed. I only realized that my mind is believing that idea that my life can be changed. I don't have a CLEAR life purpose. when I practice mindfullness, meditation, affrimation. It leads to nowwhere. They seem no different from the prayers I do five times a day or the motivational videos I watch in youtube...ect.  What do you think guys? You can ask me any question. Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker. :)

What is your relationship like with your family?

Start by making a list of what you actually want out of life. Think big.

You can't use techniques to lead you somewhere when you have no clue where you want to go exactly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, step1 said:

What is your relationship like with your family?

It's not good at all. I spend most of my time on my own. I only sit with my familly during breakfast, lunch...ect 

12 minutes ago, An actualizer said:

It's not good at all. I spend most of my time on my own. I only sit with my familly during breakfast, lunch...ect 

What is the reason you don't get on with your family?

Also I like what Leo says.  The only thing I can add to this is that when I was in your position I didn't know what I wanted from life, because I didn't know who I was as a person...  You have to find yourself.