Dodo

Happiness Is

11 posts in this topic

Loving what's right here right now.

The energy of Life.

Healing: Awareness on the inner energy field of the body and remaining as the awareness heals the body. Everything is energy ⚡ You are not the body, you are the life energy that fuels the body! The I am Awareness is the root.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo Happiness is freedom from all attachments including detachment. Seeing from the perspective that contains all perspectives and is itself no perspective. Seeing beyond the manifest and realize that you are free from the manifest and is ever and always complete, and that will never change. 

Healing: Just a mere shifting of parallel realities through goodwill, purification, intention and awareness, whichever tecnique or method you use to do that.

@Dodo and what is love, what is now, what is energy, what is life, what is healing, what is body, what are you healing, why are you healing,what is awareness ?
sorry for kind of ruining your post ^_^
but every time i have a similar question the answer i get is not a real answer but just a description made with other things/words/concepts  that i don't know.

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

2 hours ago, Blue is the sea said:

@Dodo and what is love, what is now, what is energy, what is life, what is healing, what is body, what are you healing, why are you healing,what is awareness ?
sorry for kind of ruining your post ^_^
but every time i have a similar question the answer i get is not a real answer but just a description made with other things/words/concepts  that i don't know.

It's like tuning a guitar. Why tune a guitar? To hear nice music!

If you love every last bit you are aware of in the now, there is no option but bliss.

The trick is not to let the mind convince awareness with stories that what is right here right now is not loved.

Awareness naturally merges with/loves everything, including that pain over there. Can we love the pain? Only if we remain as awareness! ? 

Separate from thought stories, Merge with Now, don't cheat on the now. Don't cheat on the now by believing the serpentine stories of mind. 

All is as it should be and que sera sera.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

2 hours ago, Kserkkj said:

@Dodo Happiness is freedom from all attachments including detachment. Seeing from the perspective that contains all perspectives and is itself no perspective. Seeing beyond the manifest and realize that you are free from the manifest and is ever and always complete, and that will never change. 

Healing: Just a mere shifting of parallel realities through goodwill, purification, intention and awareness, whichever tecnique or method you use to do that.

Instructions unclear, stuck mind in toaster

@Dodo i was waiting for an answer but the state of letting go of answers and surrendering to now is ok too :)

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

13 hours ago, Lauritz said:

I post this without comment ;)

29:00-32:00 is interesting for those who don't want to watch the whole vid

On 11/9/2017 at 5:41 AM, Dodo said:

If you love every last bit you are aware of in the now, there is no option but bliss.

The trick is not to let the mind convince awareness with stories that what is right here right now is not loved.

Awareness naturally merges with/loves everything, including that pain over there. Can we love the pain? Only if we remain as awareness! ? 

And what is "love"?