Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
haai14

Acceptance

7 posts in this topic

I think that the most important thing is acceptance. Frist when you start this path you need to accept your ego fully, dont try to be better and fix it but accept it as it is. Its a hard process because accepting is not easy. And then when you accepted it fully and you dont mind it as it is then you start improving. You will do it from a place of real desire to be healthy and better and not from ego trying to escape itself.

You have beautiful wisdom @haai14.

In humble service, I am grateful to be able to offer some additional insight.

Every single emotion, every single thought, and every single action are manifested for you to accept and welcome into your loving presence. These are all aspects of the divine, and deserve as much respect and love as everything else.

Blessings for your journey :)

@haai14 How do you actually go on accepting yourself?I don't mean insights or mindsets,I mean some techniques.

Don't give me Leo's video about self acceptance.That exercise doesn't work to well for me.

@Sevi thank you :)

@Ian Thank you. Your absolutely right. accepting  and loving everything that happens even if its strongly against all your beliefs = no suffering but some bad emotions :P.

@Ryan_047 All suffering is happening from not accepting the moment. For example when you feel bad for not having enough money you dont fix that by getting more money. You fix it by accepting the fact that you feel bad about it and the fact that you dont have it. you dont try to change it. You dont attach more mind chatter on to it and create a story in your head about it you just accept the facts. And after some time you will stop feeling bad about it and then if you whant more money you can pursue it but you will not need that money you will just to it from a calm and collected place. So when you see your self suffering just accept the facts and dont attach more thoughts on to it. Of course your mind will still producing thoughts but dont get attach to it just watch it disappear. Thats why the meditation is good.

Edited by haai14