Pernani

Search For My Life Purpose Or Become A Millionaire

12 posts in this topic

I’m 21 years old and I just hit my first life crisis, one day it just hit me out of nowhere, a surge of feelings of confusion and depression that made me rethink the whole course of my life. I had just finished college and wasn’t really doing anything at all, as if the moment I got unplugged from all distractions it just hit me as if this whole time I was just running away from it, a feeling that my life was completely lacking a direction, having no idea what my life purpose is.

Currently I can only see my life taking either of these two paths, the first one being to pursue my monogamous very serious relationship, make it work and become a millionaire. Now let me elaborate, my gf and I are on an ldr, we both love each other and she owns multi-million dollar businesses which I will probably be the one taking care of assuming that we end up marrying.
 there’s a few problems though ; we won’t be meeting each other until at least a couple more years (we’ve been together for one year now) although we both do want to, and I know about game and the idea that you can hone your skills in meeting women, which means I have a desire to explore it since my past sexual experiences were very limited, I wanna get mad and become a better person through game, but it’s a serious honest relationship and as weird as it may sound to some of you betraying that trust comes at the expense of my own integrity.

The second path would be searching for my own life purpose, something that I would love doing and end up making a living from it. Now I am very resistant to this one, first of all I got no freaking clue what do I wanna do with my life, besides I’m living in a third world non-English speaking country, not exactly the land of dreams you may say so I’m not confident with the amount of success, if any, that I would get from that.

I am very freaking confused about all of this, being rich or chasing after sex is not my objective, I wanna find the path that’ll bring more happiness to my life, the one that wouldn’t kill me on the inside because I regret not doing this and that when I’m finally on my deathbed. To me the first path is just too appealing, considering that I come from a poor background having a shitton of money is something I’ve always dreamed about, however I keep hearing from all these self-development stuff that the tougher the road the tougher you’ll become and consequently the more worthwhile it is and the happier it’ll make you, but hey life's short lol.

I know the situation might look pretty ridiculous to some of few but I would appreciate any response to this and it’ll be so much help, whether it be some insight or harsh comments please bring it on, and thank you :) 

Edited by Pernani
correction

Becoming a millionaire via your gf's business is not a life purpose. That's just the path of least resistance. And anyway, it's sounds sketchy. You can't depend on other people setting you up with stuff like that. What happens if you two have a fight and break up? Your entire life goes down the drain?

What you need to focus on is facing your fear and finding yourself. You have no idea what you want out of life and you're already 21! That's a big problem. You should have spent the last 10 years already working to develop mastery in your passion of choice. Now this means you can't really create anything. You're just a leaf blowing in the wind. There is still time to fix it, but you're way behind, so there's no time to lose.

Invest a lot of time and energy getting clear about what you want, what you don't want, and where your passions lie.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Getting rich with gf's money not cool!

If you want to earn respect and identity you have to do it yourself.

How can you find your life purpose by using another persons money!

No amount of money in the world will satisfy you in the long run if your primal goal is to become rich. Look at all the corporate sharks, executives and all these "primadonas" in finance companies. They are not happy. They suffer depressions, paranoia and live on coffee, alcohol and drugs to sustain their taxing lifestyle. They already have more money then they need. 

Focus on contribution even if it meant spending next 15 years getting there.

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I don't see any conflict between having life purpose and being a millionaire.

Besides, it would be kinda unwise to give control over multimillion business to someone without experience or even direction in life. So, you gonna manipulate your gf into risking her business for you, right? How does your integrity react to that?

Apply consciousness to the burned area

what happen after you become a Millionaire? whats then?

what do you want out of your life?

4 hours ago, Azote said:

I don't see any conflict between having life purpose and being a millionaire.

Besides, it would be kinda unwise to give control over multimillion business to someone without experience or even direction in life. So, you gonna manipulate your gf into risking her business for you, right? How does your integrity react to that?

It's not she'll just come over and handle me everything, no of course it has to be done smartly after alot of training and experience. And that was the plan all along, that we both will help each other as it evolves and evolves.

The problem is that i dont wanna leave any regrets behind before i delve into that lifestyle, when it comes to experiencing with different women, pushing my comfort zone, searching and pursuing a purpose and overall just coming out from all of that stronger and better, but at same time it might just turn out to be a complete bust and I end up missing an opportunity of a lifetime

@Pernani Maybe you should seriously think about why do you believe that your relationship is such an obstacle to your personal growth. 

Apply consciousness to the burned area

7 hours ago, Michael569 said:

No amount of money in the world will satisfy you in the long run if your primal goal is to become rich. Look at all the corporate sharks, executives and all these "primadonas" in finance companies. They are not happy. They suffer depressions, paranoia and live on coffee, alcohol and drugs to sustain their taxing lifestyle. They already have more money then they need. 

Focus on contribution even if it meant spending next 15 years getting there.

How about another mindset, Actually using that money and those businesses not to create more money but to actually bring value to the world ?

Lol to everything in this thread!

Male Golddiggers, turn the roles around. I like that, that's innovative. You could hustle multiple rich girls, like some woman do. You got an adventurous Life Purpose there my friend

16 hours ago, art said:

Lol to everything in this thread!

Male Golddiggers, turn the roles around. I like that, that's innovative. You could hustle multiple rich girls, like some woman do. You got an adventurous Life Purpose there my friend

Then a dude comes around that misses the whole point and start labeling things to his heart's content

8 hours ago, Pernani said:

Then a dude comes around that misses the whole point and start labeling things to his heart's content

Spot on: my Life Purpose ?. You have to admit it's funny... Come on... 

Do you want to be a millionaire by winning the lottery, or someone who makes a million dollars by your own? 

Check out Tom Torero's podcasts.

Girls, money and shit. There you go.