Ross

Too Busy To Date

7 posts in this topic

I have great trouble meeting girls. I am in my 3rd of my 5 year course in Engineering. By now I have realised that it’s such an intense course, so I can’t go out much at night. Is there any way in meeting women other than parties? Some say go up to random women on campus and chat them up but I think that’s socially unacceptable.  

6 hours ago, Ross said:

Some say go up to random women on campus and chat them up but I think that’s socially unacceptable. 

"You" don't think that. "You" have been conditioned to think that, and now you think it's the truth. 
Why don't "you" just go up to a random women on campus, chat her up, and smile as your inner voice is telling you " oh no don't do this, it's socially unacceptable". It might even work out, and "you" all of a sudden will notice that "the voice" has been telling you bullshit and holding you back all your life.

14 hours ago, Ross said:

Some say go up to random women on campus and chat them up but I think that’s socially unacceptable.  

And I say it's totally acceptable and even desired. We're both members of society, so who's right?

@Ross online dating sounds right for you. 

Think about it: You are on your smart phone, probably on social media, FB etc, you are online on Actualized.org on a forum to ask for advice and better your life. So why would you not use the internet to connect with girls. You connect with people online all the time already anyways. 

To be honest: if you don't have a time now to date girls because of studying hen you never will. Just my 2 cents bro, so go out and b**g something! :)

Go up to a girl in campus and say "hey, I haven't met you yet" and start conversation. What's so unacceptable? ;) You will find that people react well, especially in university/college environments, because you already have a common ground - same university.

Edited by Wind