Alexo45

What The Actual Fuck - Anxiety Is Gone.

21 posts in this topic

"I" don't know what the fuck is going on, but all my anxiety is gone. "I" am feeling happy like a motherfucker and there is nothing that can touch me or get this away.
"I" woke up like this, and all my doubts over myself or anything, they are just GONE. What the actual fuck, i don't know what to say, this is fucking insane. Before all of this i had a hard time to even look a human being in the eyes, and now "I" feel a strong purge of energy to talk to everyone and everything. 

LOL

/Deleted the old "me"

Sounds nice.

Did you do self inquiry meditation? because usually self inquiry makes this happen

23 minutes ago, Blissout said:

Sounds nice.

Did you do self inquiry meditation? because usually self inquiry makes this happen

Yea for about 1.5 years now. Not sure if that's the cause though. 

31 minutes ago, Blissout said:

Sounds nice.

If i Google my symptoms, i get the results of being depersonalized/dissociative. Thing is it gets noted as something extremely terrifying or unpleasant, which brings anxiety attacks with it and stuff, i'm not experiencing that at all. I'm in fucking bliss that's all. But yea, i'm going to stop explaining stuff because i even find it hard to explain. "I" probably sound like "i'm" just going crazy or something, Lol. "I" even have to remind myself of what a thought/thinking is like at this point. 

Edited by Alexo45

8 minutes ago, Alexo45 said:

If i Google my symptoms, i get the results of being depersonalized/dissociative. Thing is it gets noted as something extremely terrifying or unpleasant, which brings anxiety attacks with it and stuff, i'm not experiencing that at all. I'm in fucking bliss that's all. But yea, i'm going to stop explaining stuff because i even find it hard to explain. "I" probably sound like "i'm" just going crazy or something, Lol. "I" even have to remind myself of what a thought/thinking is like at this point. 

Most likely it is.

I havent been practicing attention on the self for very long and I am almost constantly in bliss all day.

Many people practice it wrongly though, they keep asking them self questions and repeating "I am".

But in truth what Ramana taught and jnanji yogis practiced is constant attention on the feeling of you "I-feeling" I-sense"

Repeating a mantra keeps you in the realm of thoughts.

30 minutes ago, Blissout said:

Most likely it is.

I havent been practicing attention on the self for very long and I am almost constantly in bliss all day.

Many people practice it wrongly though, they keep asking them self questions and repeating "I am".

But in truth what Ramana taught and jnanji yogis practiced is constant attention on the feeling of you "I-feeling" I-sense"

Repeating a mantra keeps you in the realm of thoughts.

Do you also experience buzzing and tingling sensations over your whole body? And feelings of numbness/lightheadedness?

8 minutes ago, Alexo45 said:

Do you also experience buzzing and tingling sensations over your whole body? And feelings of numbness/lightheadedness?

Yeah. And like I am light as a feather or "merging with awareness" "part of awareness"

Some interesting shifts in conscious from time to time and loads of love and butterflies 

9 minutes ago, Blissout said:

Yeah. And like I am light as a feather or "merging with awareness" "part of awareness"

Some interesting shifts in conscious from time to time and loads of love and butterflies 

Exactly the same here. How can people even experience this as terrifying, so much that they get panic attacks? I don't get it lol. 

Edited by Alexo45

19 minutes ago, Alexo45 said:

Exactly the same here. How can people even experience this as terrifying, so much that they get panic attacks? I don't get it lol. 

They probably experienece something else completely different . What you read about those symptoms have nothing to do with that . Looking inward brings peace, bliss, love , liberation until self realization occurs 

3 hours ago, Alexo45 said:

"I" don't know what the fuck is going on, but all my anxiety is gone. "I" am feeling happy like a motherfucker and there is nothing that can touch me or get this away.
"I" woke up like this, and all my doubts over myself or anything, they are just GONE. What the actual fuck, i don't know what to say, this is fucking insane. Before all of this i had a hard time to even look a human being in the eyes, and now "I" feel a strong purge of energy to talk to everyone and everything. 

LOL

/Deleted the old "me"

Sounds like what Eckhart Tolle also had which led him to enlightenment. 

47 minutes ago, Alexo45 said:

How can people even experience this as terrifying, so much that they get panic attacks? I don't get it

Because they listen to the conventional system that tells them this state needs to be deemed bad (when in fact it's threatening to the system), And then start loading you with prescription psych drugs that brings them tons of profit. If people live in constant state of bliss, peace, and love, how would the Big Psych/Pharma be makng their billions? Thus brainwashing propaganda. Nothing new.

@Alexo45 Feels good man ;)

Do you also feel like your actions flow and you are just a part of the process and not the decision making one?

Edited by Socrates

28 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Alexo45 Feels good man ;)

Do you also feel like your actions flow and you are just a part of the process and not the decision making one?

Yea kind of. Thing is, the actions that i'm taking are totally new to me. The old me would have had at least the thought of " why is he looking at me like that " when a person would stare at me. Now i don't give a damn. It's like the commentator that was in my head all the time has gone to sleep. 

@Socrates I've been experiencing this... not sure if it is just more mindfulness, so that I'm observing the actions without thinking about them, but it's exactly as you described (although not very often(yet..))

@Alexo45 Are you sleeping okay, like at least 6 hours a day?

Because I recently read about the relationship between sleep and psychosis (bipolar disorder, depression). I learned that manic attacks (which might last for months) cause an energy bomb, need to communicate and no need for sleep. All is well until you get into the depressive attack, which might be no sleep at all, or sleep whole day. 

If you get enough sleep though, it's probably not a manic attack.

Edited by Pelin

8 minutes ago, Pelin said:

@Alexo45 Are you sleeping okay, like at least 6 hours a day?

Because I recently read about the relationship between sleep and psychosis (bipolar disorder, depression). I learned that manic attacks (which might last for months) cause an energy bomb, need to communicate and no need for sleep. All is well until you get into the depressive attack, which might be no sleep at all, or sleep whole day. 

If you get enough sleep though, it's probably not a manic attack.

Yea, i sleep 8 hours a night. 

@Alexo45 just throwin this out there, but, last wknd, super solid trip, for around 2 hours of it, my buddy and I could only utter to each other  (in between laughs and glorious insights)......... “what the actual fuck”. Not a typical phrase for either of us. Weird man. Awesome. 

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Welcome to the next layer :) Keep going

B R E A T H E

@Alexo45 great! But know it probably won't last forever.

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

4 hours ago, pluto said:

Welcome to the next layer :) Keep going

How many layers are there? Nah just kidding, don't want to know it. "I" don't want to fall in the trap of getting to the "next layer" or whatever the fuck.