Empty

Can You Use Cannabis To Overcome Your Fears And For Enlightenment?

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys :) 

When I sit down to meditate, I feeel I am entering a new phase or stage of meditation. I think it is time to use psychedelics to more forward. I can't acquire psychedelics, though, so I want to ask wether it is possible to use Hash( it is very easy to acquire it where I live)  

Will it help? Any idea? 

Very useful for contemplation and deep meditation 

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Empty try it and find out, could be useless for you or it could assist you! Only you can find out for yourself. Don't except anyone elses authority, because they might not know either. But one thing you can be sure of, everyone is a philosopher of some sort. YOU find out yourself. 

@Empty I'll just give my personal experience with this. When I sit down to do consciousness work on weed, most of the time I can't tell what is going on, whats real, whats concept. Its really easy to get lost in concept when you are on weed. I know myself and others who get high on weed, we sometimes have a tendency to beat ourselves up for the fuck ups in our life, and also weed tends to give anxiety, etc. 

I have tried strong determination sitting high, and I don't know what the fuck happened but something really scary and I had to get myself out of it.

On the other hand, there are some consciousness tools that did work for me.

Journalling helps when you are high. You start to get in this free flowing creative state and start to really get deep into what you really want out of life, etc. 

Lastly, I tried leo's next level of meditation video which is a guided meditation of the mind into accepting reality as it is. Weed did make it hard to get out of concept, but also being high really allowed me to focus on what leo was saying and get deep in the meditation, and I almost had ego death but I could not let go completely. Other times I tried this meditation, when sober, it felt like an ordinary meditation session. 

@Empty I love to meditate and journal with marijuana! It is NOT (for me) for meditation that requires clearing the mind though, and in fact makes my mind race. I use the mind racing to dig deep and pull out some subconscious stuff that is usually hiding. like @zunnyman said, it does make me beat myself up for all of my fuck ups, so I only take the ones seriously that still seem important the next day. 

So, in my opinion- good for subconscious work and development- not so good for stilling the mind with meditation