Monkey-man

Reality Is The Universe Playing With Itself?

9 posts in this topic

Reality is the Universe playing with itself?

I think I’ve heard this phrase in one of Leo’s videos

What does it mean exactly?

@Monkey-man  What we call reality is an illusion. Actual reality is absolute. Ime, it’s love.  The illusion is finite, relative to the rest of the illusion, and happening within the absolute, and without. The absolute is not relative to anthing at all. What you actually are is absolute. Your body, brain, and thoughts, are relative and therefore part of the illusion. Absolute is transcendent to time and space, beginnings or endings, living or dead, physical or non physical. Evidenced by thinking in the sense that if you contemplate enough and resolve down what you want, how you want to think, how you want to feel... it’s love. Just like how we have perfectly convincing dreams, yet they are of the dreamer, the absolute dreams the illusion.  Why would the absolute dream this illusion Monkey-Man?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

IMO "Reality is the Universe playing with itself" is another way of expressing the idea contained in the CTMU theory: it's a Self-Configuring Self-Processing Language

http://ctmucommunity.org/wiki/Self-Configuring_Self-Processing_Language

Langan's CTMU theory is on the fringe of philosophy and mathematics, and he is not accepted by mainstream academia. I've been studying his ideas casually for some years now off-and-on, and they are gradually making some sense. I think his ideas might be regarded as revolutionary in the future, but right now he's an outcast who has alienated himself from academia. He comes off as someone who is full to the brim of ego, and has some repulsive ideas, but let's not shoot the messenger. His CTMU theory is very interesting. 

If you're a bit masochistic, check the theory out in the full article http://megafoundation.org/CTMU/Articles/Langan_CTMU_092902.pdf - warning: it's full of extremely difficult logic and coined terms.

Easier to get into it by checking out http://ctmucommunity.org/wiki/Main_Page first though.

I recommend reading Langan's primer: https://cosmosandhistory.org/index.php/journal/article/viewFile/618/1040

Don't expect this all to make sense first time around, it's not like normal reading. The first time I read it I felt like I 2% understood it. Now 6 years later I feel like I'm at 20%. xDxDxD

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

On 20/10/2017 at 2:08 AM, Nahm said:

Why would the absolute dream this illusion Monkey-Man?

Coz absolute wants to play?

On 19.10.2017 at 9:47 PM, Monkey-man said:

Reality is the Universe playing with itself?

I think I’ve heard this phrase in one of Leo’s videos

What does it mean exactly?

It is going through all possibilities, like humans for example we are it, yet our body is a limitation to make this play with itself possible in the first place, with the infinite "knowledge" or "power" of the universe a human with an ego couldn't exist, that's why it is an illusion, an illusion to make this reality we live in possible. It does not mean that this illusion is not the truth, it merely is not transparent for us, just for the universe itself.

Edited by LaucherJunge

@Monkey-man I think this one requires a serious amount of contemplation. Perhaps thousands of hours of sitting alone. Only to see the most obvious and simple answer is true. Or psychedelics and one day. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm why absolute is love if absolute includes both living and non-living? non-living can't feel love. even animals can't really feel love in the same way as people do. isn't love a creation of evolution, evolved merely for human reproduction? so isn't then love an attribute of living organisms? why can we claim that universe is love? only because enlightenment gives us this feeling?

On 10/20/2017 at 4:08 AM, Nahm said:

Why would the absolute dream this illusion... ?

hi @Nahm this is an intriguing question. this is my thinking right now, please correct my words:

i think the point of creating this illusion is "to create". Just the point of Creating. I am not sure exactly what things to create, but i think if the absolute has all the power, why not do creations? so the Absolute created something, which is the "reality". if God (who is perfect) was going to create, then His creations should be perfect too. Like a perfect creating perfect things. And human is a perfect creation of God. Duality distorts this fact, because of the Devil (ego). So why did He created the illusion? It's because the Ego is also a perfect creation of Him. Infinite creation is manifesting in all directions, even the seemingly contradicting creations.