Psyche_92

I Think I Just Had My First Glimpse.

5 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I think i just had a first glimpse of enlightenment. I came back from my gym, riding with my bike through the forest. As i was riding, i was looking around at the trees and everything, and all of a sudden it felt like i got sucked into reality. My eyeview got very wide and it felt like everything "I" was seeing as something outside of me before, got pulled behind me and i stepped into it. I don't know how to explain it really. It almost felt like my head and body got ripped open and "I" jumped out of it, flying freely into the world, being one with it. It also felt like my mind got thrown behind me and "I" came first. As this was happening i got scared, and a thought popped up, which quickly ended this occurring. Back was the distinction between me and what i was seeing outside of me. It again looks like there is an outer world right now. I'm trying to get back to it, but my mind is in the way of it right now. 

Was this a glimpse? I never ever had this in my life before.

Edited by Psyche_92

It was whatever it was. Remember that glimpses are meaningless, and yours was so short you were left confused about whether it even was a glimpse. Could be a flow state or just some mystical experience. A glimpse is temporary oneness with the Self - that's how I would define it. Doesn't seem like that was the case here. The only thing that matters is whether you're conscious of who you are right now. And when you are, you will know. Don't try to force it or project enlightenment onto mystical experiences.

Love ya,
Markus

On 18/10/2017 at 9:57 AM, Psyche_92 said:

Hey all,

I think i just had a first glimpse of enlightenment. I came back from my gym, riding with my bike through the forest. As i was riding, i was looking around at the trees and everything, and all of a sudden it felt like i got sucked into reality. My eyeview got very wide and it felt like everything "I" was seeing as something outside of me before, got pulled behind me and i stepped into it. I don't know how to explain it really. It almost felt like my head and body got ripped open and "I" jumped out of it, flying freely into the world, being one with it. It also felt like my mind got thrown behind me and "I" came first. As this was happening i got scared, and a thought popped up, which quickly ended this occurring. Back was the distinction between me and what i was seeing outside of me. It again looks like there is an outer world right now. I'm trying to get back to it, but my mind is in the way of it right now. 

Was this a glimpse? I never ever had this in my life before.

This morning I watched this and it might be of value to you. Nice progress

Oops wrong vid! Here 

The Illusion of the State of Bliss:

Cant delete the other cause on phone ?

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟