Marios Tsagoulis

Its Way Harder Than I Thought

9 posts in this topic

As I self actualize...

They are so many traps

So many things to balance

So many individuals

Different periods (throughout the day, week, age, phases of each individual)

Different things to learn on different times

And soooo much depth to EVERYTHING.

Its f****** extraordinary how much stuff exist out there to learn and experience. 

Some times I feel lost...some times I feel like I have found everything. And this cycle goes on again and again. 

In this time of my life I am so overwhelmed of how much depth and complexity exists in every area of my life. 

And I know that sometimes I just have to trust my intuition and dont get lost in the complexity of things.

BUT EVEN THIS is hard.....I don't know if I remember correctly but I think that leo had said that if you knew how difficult that journey is you would probably quit. And I totally resonate with that....

@Marios Tsagoulis Hey man, I resonate with you. This shit is difficult.  It's discouraging at times, but remember that whatever you do was meant to happen. Keep going, polish your intentions everyday, and accept everything that happens in between. Good luck my friend!

2 hours ago, Marios Tsagoulis said:

As I self actualize...

They are so many traps

So many things to balance

So many individuals

Different periods (throughout the day, week, age, phases of each individual)

Different things to learn on different times

And soooo much depth to EVERYTHING.

Its f****** extraordinary how much stuff exist out there to learn and experience. 

Some times I feel lost...some times I feel like I have found everything. And this cycle goes on again and again. 

In this time of my life I am so overwhelmed of how much depth and complexity exists in every area of my life. 

And I know that sometimes I just have to trust my intuition and dont get lost in the complexity of things.

BUT EVEN THIS is hard.....I don't know if I remember correctly but I think that leo had said that if you knew how difficult that journey is you would probably quit. And I totally resonate with that....

It's not about focusing on how hard the journey but trying to flow with the challenges and excitment of the journey.

Focusing on the hardness of the journey will drain your power. Instead be the journey. 

Edited by cosmicrays

Humans are complex creatures. Being human ain't easy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Marios Tsagoulis The hardest part for me is entering the dreaded ego-death zone. An ego with insecurities, dissappointments, self-judgement, confusion, overwhelm etc. is an ego still under the illusion of control. For me, that is infinitely more comfortable than losing all control and facing ego death.

Yet since I first got there, I keep having this calling to return. Sometimes I feel like I’m on the edge of insanity and enlightenment.

Edited by Serotoninluv

the obstacle is the path. :P but yeah, I feel you

whatever arises, love that

I forget again and again, still I find myself on the same path, path to true growth. having high quality consciousness is more complex than i ever thought of.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Humans are complex creatures. Being human ain't easy.

....first 30seconds of this song..