aniss

I Love Her But I Can't Approach Her

18 posts in this topic

here's my problem 

i love a girl and she gives me every sign that she's love me too , i did the first move and i just pm here in her fb profile [ hey X i'm Y i need to meet you at the time in the place ... ] but she didn't reply to my msg i sent her bunch of messages but she kept just give me eye contact in the college saying i'm here come to me 

i know that she love much more like i do ,never reply to my msges ,she kept give me eye contact , her girls mates always look at me [ i know that a sign of we're know you we're interested in you *boy ]

she don't give up her girls mates , i tell to my self i know that i can approach her when she is lone in her home way but never saw her alone 

the problem here is i can't approach her next her girls... i will when i see her lone ,i can go towards her and i will tell here everything 

guys time will over i can't stand until see my self next to my first *love in this era 

every time i encourage my self to go towards her i feel like a kind of fear and resistance help me to see my self next to her  

Well man if she isn't replying to your messages then whatever. 

If she was really that interested she would reply. 

nope i sent here ridiculous messages like hey him i'm .... she isn't know who i'm in the first place 

the one who isn't interest wouldn't give you eye contact every moment you glimpse to him 

no she's interested in me but the problem is fear and resistance to approach her and say something in the actual life 

and yes eventually she replied and only said who i'm and she don't know me and get fuck out my face and don't send another msg [i thought it was boring on me coz 3 yeas in the college we had this ,...] 

@Toby nope man i did it one day but only i said to her my name and [hey are you X she told yes ,who are you : me ; i'm Y i sent you messages on fb ...; she refused that she knows as a form of wow here you are bb ]

13 minutes ago, aniss said:

nope i sent here ridiculous messages like hey him i'm .... she isn't know who i'm in the first place 

the one who isn't interest wouldn't give you eye contact every moment you glimpse to him 

no she's interested in me but the problem is fear and resistance to approach her and say something in the actual life 

and yes eventually she replied and only said who i'm and she don't know me and get fuck out my face and don't send another msg [i thought it was boring on me coz 3 yeas in the college we had this ,...] 

She told you: " Get the fuck out of my face"?

Definitely she is not interested.

Good job trying though. 

@Mad Max  Was just a question as I experienced it myself on the receiving end where I suspected the other person didn't understand because of Autism/Asperger and maybe some delusion.

@SFRL ok and ko here man but she will be mine :) 

16 minutes ago, Toby said:

Are you sure you don't have a psychological condition where you misinterpret things like Asperger or "Erotomania"?

@Toby how do i know ?? what comes in the article 71% maybe is true , i faced many issues like that 

This sounds a bit like De Clerambault's syndrome. If you don't know her, then you don't actually love her even if the emotions are very intense. You're infatuated with her. If she doesn't reply to your messages, then she's probably just not interested. She probably looks at you because she knows that you're obsessed with her. I've had De Clerambault's Syndrome before too at two points in my life, once at age 12 and once at age 20. And there was always deep psychological turmoil underneath it all because of various situations that were happening in my life at those times. My life was falling apart completely and I had no control of it. The infatuation provided me my only outlets to feel good, like an instant drug. But in order to really feel good, I had to make up in my mind that the object of my obsession secretly loved me back. I recommend this video that I made about obsession as someone who has experienced obsession before.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

5 hours ago, aniss said:

Lol. Before everybody starts putting all sorts of diagnosis on@aniss maybe he is just inexperienced, needy, and desperate. 

But @aniss you are waisting your time with this girl. 

There are so many girls out there. Matter of fact you could be tapping some other ass right now, but you are waisting time on something that ain't going to happen. 

Edited by SFRL

@Emerald sister ,can we talk about this issue in private coz there are lot of personal information ,i don't want to put it right here in the comment...

by watching your video some things pop up in my mind that can change this Erotomania shit its look like it but you gotta now the situation to come up with the right understanding 

so if you want we could talk private and convince the issue 

its more than 3 years and it continue like this i can't cut her out of my mind 

9 minutes ago, aniss said:

@Emerald sister ,can we talk about this issue in private coz there are lot of personal information ,i don't want to put it right here in the comment...

by watching your video some things pop up in my mind that can change this Erotomania shit its look like it but you gotta now the situation to come up with the right understanding 

Sure. You can PM me on here. :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

8 minutes ago, aniss said:

Jesus.  3 years???  That's called STALKING.   You need to find someplace far away from this woman & try going out with other women and hanging out with your guy friends until you get back to normalcy.  And if you don't have any guy friends, go get some!

Check out the Netflix series: Stalkers That Kill.  They run through several scenarios of these guys that get fixated on a woman they barely know. Their only out is to kill the woman & turn themselves in afterwards.  After they have killed the woman to which they were ensorcelled, the trance is removed & most of them have NO IDEA how they ever got that fixated to begin with!

If you watch the videos, I guarantee you'll see yourself in it.  When I was young, I had done this once in my late teens in high school & another time near the end of college.  I didn't want to kill of course, but I just got seriously fixated on a single woman & it would last a terribly long time.

As a general rule of thumb, you should not ever think about a woman for 3 years, unless you have lived together and/or got married for several years.  If you get a woman stuck inside your head before that time, congratulations: you emotionally invested too soon & fucked yourself!  I'm sorry to say.  Learn the warning signs.

Anyhow I'm sure you're in good hands with Emerald...so I'll digress at this point. 8-}

@aniss

You're not in love dude. And she's not in love with you. Period.

Come back when this doesn't work out.

@smd @aniss I agree three years of this sounds serious and it's probably best to take the focus off of her and put the focus onto oneself. Yet, I would recommend seeing a psychologist or councilor rather than watching those videos. I've experienced mentally-unstable periods and I think those types of videos could have caused me harm.

Edited by Serotoninluv