Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

Chakra And Naruto

5 posts in this topic

I know this has nothing to do with healing and I know that I am probably making a very ridiculous reference to an anime show, but I was just wondering if anything mentioned in Naruto with regard to Chakra happens to be true.

@Hardkill you may have to quote what they say in naruto, because I ain't going through a million episodes to know what you mean... lol ... I've tried to get into that show but the countless episodes turned me off

Children's movies and TV shows seem to have more truth than anything else, i think its a form of reverse subconscious programming which is why they allow so much truth to be presented in children's shows because we are trained to automatically categorize them as nonsense and fairly tales which ultimately is sent and stored in our subconscious belief systems thus when truth does present itself it is automatically ignored, rejected and destroyed by the average unconscious mind.

B R E A T H E

@Hardkill lol I wish the chakra they show on the T.V Show were real. I doubt it though.

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.