Sage_Elias

Just How Important Is The Environment Towards Consciousness Work ?

6 posts in this topic

Are unhealthy environments ( eg. those that are noisy, cut off from nature and surrounded with neurotic people) good for consciousness work or will they hamper you ?

@Sage_Elias Nisargadatta Maharaj lived in Bombay, India. Very noisy, filthy, stinky public restroom across the street from him, ect. Didn't hamper him apparently...

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

i guess it just makes the process longer for beginners because cant concentrate, but it goes away with time.

4 hours ago, Sage_Elias said:

Are unhealthy environments ( eg. those that are noisy, cut off from nature and surrounded with neurotic people) good for consciousness work or will they hamper you ?

I'd say they are simply harder then good environments....but consciousness work is so that any power that stands in your way is yours to master.
the stronger the challenge the more you will advance when you overcome.
so unhealthy environments are hard but they will hamper your enlightenment process.
enlightenment is an inside venture, one has to be unmoved by external factors.

in the end you will have to be able to be comfortable wherever you are, no matter what the environment.

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Only when I started meditating I became conscious of how toxic my environment is. It's always such a hard contrast when I leave the house after meditating or when I interact with people. It's like a punch in the face

It's negative because it can distract you and take you back to lower consciousness

It's positive because the sheer power of the contrast shows you how beautiful a calm, conscious mind and inner peace can be

:) 

whatever arises, love that