Neph

Green Tea

22 posts in this topic

Is it okay to drink green tea while doing enlightenment work?Is it okay to prefer green tea right before morning meditation while you wake up?

Green tea has a negligible amount of caffeine, therefore you're unlikely to sense any mental effects from it. It is also a very healthy drink, and the benefits it would bring to your life to drink more of it should outweigh any concern you have in this case.

Yes. Green tea will increase your odds of getting enlightened by 500%

GOOD TO HEAR THAT.I'M GONNA TRY IT FOR FEW DAYS

I drink one cup of green tea every day too, and also one cup of coffee either pre workout or pre meditation

CAFFEINE IS GOOD FOR BOOST BUT IT HAS SOME DOWNSIDES THOUGH STILL GOOD FOR TASTE

2 hours ago, Neph said:

CAFFEINE IS GOOD FOR BOOST BUT IT HAS SOME DOWNSIDES THOUGH STILL GOOD FOR TASTE

Yeah it does, but Caffeine in green tea is good and healthy, grean tea in general is a very healthy drink, 1-2 cups a day are perfectly fine tod rink and bring some benefits. Coffee, in moderation, is healthy too. This is why I drink one cup of coffee and one cup of green tea every day. If you drink only a little you will only get the benefits. Earlier I was a hardcore coffee addict and would drink 3-4 cups a day, sometimes more but that was pretty bad. Now I cut it down and it works just fine. I am still an addict tho, but one cup is ok.

It depends on the kind of green tea. If you go for a cheap sencha, you won't notice any boosting effects but a crappy taste. If you want a healthy alternative to coffee, then consider matcha tea. Caffeine in green tea works different than in coffee, doesn't spike up your adrenaline level that fast and high but lasts over a longer period of time.  

Edited by Roman

6 hours ago, Roman said:

Caffeine in green tea works different than in coffee, doesn't spike up your adrenaline level that fast and high but lasts over a longer period of time.  

Why's that?

Without giving a fancy scientific answer, I can say simply: Green Tea and Yerba Matte vs. coffee/ energy drinks - it's like comparing eating a piece of fruit vs. a lollipop... the fruit gives you a lower "sugar high", but the mild energy from the fruit is extended over a longer period of time....I am totally addicted to green tea though... so this may be like Gollum trying to say the ring is healthy... drink the precious... lol...

@ttm I didn't find any scientific evidence but from my own personal experience I assume that fact. It might satisfy you to know, that green tea contains way less caffeine than coffee.

Not sure if it is troll topic or not ...

56d3757f1d480_Notsureifgiffroze_d65edab8

"If you immediately know the candle-light is fire then the meal was cooked along time ago"

IS IT OKAY TO TAKE GREEN TEA AFTER DINNER?

23 hours ago, Neph said:

IS IT OKAY TO TAKE GREEN TEA AFTER DINNER?

No. Because you run a higher risk of imploding and leaving a black hole behind that is gonna suck everything from the room inside of it, then it will expand and suck in your whole house.  After that critical mass of the black hole has been achieved it cannot be stopped anymore, and while it grows bigger and bigger it will kill our entire planet and galaxy 

Don't take green tea after dinner

one step closer to emptiness......that boost

Edited by Neph