Max_V

Amazing Meditation Spots

9 posts in this topic

IMG_5749.JPGMan I wish I could meditate here.

Currently on vacation in Austria

Post some photo's of awesome spots you meditated at :)

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@egoeimai I do, but this scenic landscape isn't really there. It's mostly cities and villages

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

Damn I wish I had the chance to mediate in locations like that, I've just been doing it in my room. I'm going to Colorado in the next month or so and I'm planning to mediate out in the mountains, possibly with some Lsd hehe

The best place to meditate is in an energetic vortex. You have to be sensitive enought to find it though + a lot of time to hike. 

I like meditating near natural water springs. :P Those locations put you in a deep meditative state easily.

3 minutes ago, AleksM said:

The best place to meditate is in an energetic vortex. You have to be sensitive enought to find it though + a lot of time to hike. 

I like meditating near natural water springs. :P Those locations put you in a deep meditative state easily.

Dude funny you say that cos I typed the follow post a little while before you posted but just forgot to press submit:

I went hiking in Iran and came across this ledge that looked out on this timeless red landscape full of mountains and sat there to meditate for a bit and never had I so easily sunk into complete peace. It was like a level of feeling grounded that I hadn't remembered experiencing before, like a total relaxation and warmth of being. I don't know if it was the beauty of the vision or the localized energy but it was awesome. 

@Arman Sync! xD We are all connected.

It's more about the energy of the place than the vision of the place. Here is a Picture of the most high energy spots on earth.

Two articles: (you can also search on Google: high energy spots on earth)

http://gostica.com/spiritual-lifestile/top-10-spiritual-centers-with-strong-energy/

http://gostica.com/aura-science/chakras-earth-7-amazing-places-filled-powerful-energy/

earth-chakras1.jpg

@Nahm Yes, I have been meditating at different locations lately.

I meditate at a zen-do I go to every week and now with traveling I have been meditating in hotels, and outside.

Quite beautiful that the mind quiets itself after some time when left alone. Doesn't matter where you are at all

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus