Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little Plant

Seeing "things" When I Close My Eyes: And I'm Scared

10 posts in this topic

For the past couple of months I have been seeing "things" when I close my eyes. It's not things, it's actually more like I'm going 3000 miles and hour and if I focus harder a sort of tunnel appears (which feels exactly like a dmt trip* but extremely subtle) and then it turns into a universe of stars - like I'm in another dimension. I mean this literally! It's every night I close my eyes, and I can get into the tunnel when I want. Does anyone know what this is? Twice I have been able to become aware of a clear pink or red square, but it's been a while because I have become more fearful after a certain incident:

A couple of weeks ago I practiced concentration meditation for an hour, focusing on a Buddha statue (very cute huh?). When time was up I closed my eyes, and this very bright rectangle which I interpreted to be a door opening came into my awareness, and suddenly a darkness was appraoching through the door with massive speed! My heart beated so fast and I was so chocked that I opened my eyes immediately. I was so mentally exhausted so I tried closing my eyes again, but the exact same thing happened.. this went on a couple of times. I was trying to gain courage to just watch, but I failed. 

Can someone make better sense of this, so I don't have to be so afraid to surrender?? 

Fortunately after these incidents a lot of emotional baggage have come to the surface so I am in the midst of dealing with those things. They are pretty major some of my issues so perhaps I'm leaning towards giving spirituality a break  (still meditate daily) but nothing more, and then deal with my personal issues first..? 

Advice from wisdom is greatly appreciated. Tank you ❤️

* not a breakthrough dmt trip but the tunnel part. I have never had a full-on breakthrough on dmt. Cause im afraid obv ☺️

Edited by Little Plant

Trough that tunnel you can enter into the astral plane and leave your body. I have watched a video about  astral projection a few years back and in this video a man was talking about a method that was almost similar to what your describing (a tunnel, stars...).

Not sure about the clear pink or red square but it could be something very very interesting. Keep exploring this!!! My intuition tells me that your up to something great. Don't be afraid because fear can not enter trough the tunnel. Also you can ask for protection from your higher guidance before entering this tunnel. If something new happens, give an update.

@Little Plant I see things too when I close my eyes. But the things I see when I have them open is what scares me.

@AleksM Why is an out of body experience needed, will it grow me, shift my consciousness afterwards, do you know? Have done absolutely 0 research on it yet. Since my last post, I realized that ofc I am creating what I am seeing myself, so what I am seeing is just ME, also when my eyes are closed. I feel my higher self is saying to my mind: COME ON IN LOOK CLOSER THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT THIS ACTUALLY IS. I will give an update most def, and I like the notion of asking for guidance before entering... 

@Real Eyes  I am not sure what spiritual practices entail exactly, but self-inquiry, concentration meditation and psychotherapy on myself with psychedelics is what I do most regularly. I have been seeing spiritual practitioners perhaps 5 times over the past decade for specific issues and curiosity, but that was before I really understood what it was. I didn't know what spirituality REALLY was until a year or two ago, so I am still very green.

@cetus56 I hear you my man ;) 

On 9.8.2017 at 4:49 PM, cetus56 said:

I see things too when I close my eyes. But the things I see when I have them open is what scares me.

Nice one! xD

@Little Plant, it's normal. Don't worry. You have to take in account that your brain is physiologically changing. It rewires itself. That's a very physical process. And that'll bring up some crazy states, hallucinations, emotions etc. up. Expect it all and get used to it. At some point you can have an emotional roller-coaster inside you, seeing hallucinations and you being like "Well, seems all quite right here." ;) This'll all go of course at some point, but it takes time.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

see I envy you! everyone develops their own ''superpowers'', it's pretty amazing. 
for me my ''superpower'' is sensory changes, the world evolves every day, evolving sounds, different space, different colors, different texture of reality, literally a different world visually , day by day

but what you experience I have not experienced!I'd love to be able to astral travel
I know people who are able to communicate and sense the presence of spirits. 
everyone develops their own psychic senses at their own pace

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Little Plant When you have an out of body experience you experience something that is very different than your daily perception and that expands consciousness.

I think that's the video I mentioned earlier. Watch it. Also Rion is an advanced spiritual teacher and I have learned a lot from him. I recommend watching his videos.

@AleksM I want to say OH MY GOD. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. What this cute ass angle is describing is COMPLETELY what I have been experiencing.. the tunnel, the star field.. leaving my body comes right after the star field, which means now I understand why all these creepy faces comes forth when I get closer!!! My ego is showing me my biggest fears for me not to enter! It has been a long time since I have resonated with something so deeply. 

I am so grateful I actually wrote on this in the forum as I tend to wanna fix things myself. This has opened a completely new world for me that I was seeking so deeply.. it's funny how I had resistance on researching astral projection, even though I knew it existed. It's funny to see how it's always like that when you look back.. That is life changing.. as long as I can remember... remember remember. such an underrated concept. 

I believe that my psychedelic experiences have opened my pineal gland without "me" knowing it at all. obviously everything that I have ever experiences has led me to this point

All in all this is a path I am gonna be diving into for now.. I have been blocked for so long on how other people are going about their path, that I couldn't see I had to find my own unique way to get there. @Arkandeus mind blowing right now, this super power perspective is just so powerful and awesome