Morten

"the Fact That You Can't Find Me Does Not Mean I Do Not Exist"

6 posts in this topic

Voice told me this during self-inquiry today. I was asking for the n-th time, where am I located.

Check!

Any advices on how to proceed :)

Continue without asking advices.

The more advices and books you read, the more expectations you'll have.

The goal is to release all expectations, and then it comes.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Morten Strip down all language. Realize that language such as "the Fact That You Can't Find Me Does Not Mean I Do Not Exist" is just a bunch of sounds. It might as well be, "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...." It literally doesn't mean anything.

Flatten the illusion.

See my video: Grasping The Illusory Nature Of Thought

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Morten said:

Voice told me this during self-inquiry today. I was asking for the n-th time, where am I located.

Check!

Any advices on how to proceed :)

This voice speaks truth. If you can't see something it does not mean it is not there. Words are just words yes, but everything is vibration, even words.

It's exactly what emptiness would say if it could speak btw.... Perhaps it could be the same voice Neil Walsch supposedly talked with in his book Conversations with God. Try to reconnect.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 6/8/2017 at 2:23 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Morten Strip down all language. Realize that language such as "the Fact That You Can't Find Me Does Not Mean I Do Not Exist" is just a bunch of sounds. It might as well be, "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...." It literally doesn't mean anything.

Flatten the illusion.

See my video: Grasping The Illusory Nature Of Thought

In order to do this (flatten the illusion of language) it is helpful to cut and unite words in random places such as "thef actthatyouc an'tfin dmed oesnotmeani donotex ist". Now read it word by word, as if it was a language you do not speak. Do you see now how it is just a bunch of sounds? we give it sense, but in fact it doesn't mean anything.

Edited by Mondsee
Adding info

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

@Morten It's not something that can be found, you already are it. It's a matter of letting everything go, and You are what remains. Any word to describe it actually takes away from it. Even the word "it" is an injustice in a sense. "Infinite" is about as good as it gets, imo. Your imagination is infinite. That's a good place to go through. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE