Siim Land

Why You Need Magnesium

11 posts in this topic

One of the most common mineral people are deficient of is MAGNESIUM.  It partakes in nearly all of the body's physiological processes and it's essential for health.

Here's a list of 9 reasons why you should consume it.

1. Increases Energy

2. Calms Nerves

3. Improves Sleep

4. Eases Constipation

5. Relieves Muscle Aches

6. Regulates Nutrients

7. Supports the Heart

8. Prevents Migraines

9. Improves Bone Health

Thanks

Stay Empowered

Siim Land

Edited by Siim Land

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w

@Siim Land Other than regular supplements can you recommend other ways of ingesting magnesium? Thanks!

9 hours ago, Annie said:

@Siim Land Other than regular supplements can you recommend other ways of ingesting magnesium? Thanks!

Dark Leafy Greens, Nuts & Seeds, Legumes, Whole Grains, Bananas, Coconut water and so on the video provided 10 good foods high in magnesium. Nice one Siim, Magnesium is very important indeed.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Annie there is magnesium oil. Many athletes rub it under their armpits, knees, neck and in pubic area for joint&bone health and muscle regeneration. These are usuallyeven more digestible because they are taken through the skin, however can be costly. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Siim Land I completely agree with this.

Three months ago I was always dead tired and sleeping too much. When I choose to take 200 mg magnesium supplement per day, everything just improved: I have more energy, less fatigue, I'm more focused and can work more and better while sleeping less.

Conclusion: Take magnesium, it's awesome!

This one keeps your intestinal plumbing sound.  When I run out of this one I know it after a few days.  I love this supplement because I can tell my body appreciates it and loves it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

i'm subscribed since 2015 on this dr axe but still dunno if he's legit . . . 

We need a magnesium because it helps to maintain muscle function, supports a healthy immune system, keeps the heart beat steady, and also helps bones remain strong. Taking magnesium in proper amount might help to improve your bone mineral density also.