Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jedd

Art And Life Purpose

10 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I'm 18 searching for my life purpose have a passion for tattoos, clothing, music, vlogging, food, coffee, gym and painting feels like what I want to do with my life changes every week! Do you have any advice for me and how I can go about ultimately reaching self transcendence.

@Socrates took your advice a month or so after your reply took his Life Purpose course and its given me a clear vision. Gone from being a kid lost at sea trying to find direction to somebody who knows what they want and am actively pursuing this. I see now that through realising my purpose I have found and created I now have somewhat of a platform in which I can go about reaching self transcendence rather than being so lost you don't even know where you are going. 

On 31/07/2017 at 7:17 PM, Jedd said:

a passion for tattoos, clothing, music, vlogging, food, coffee, gym and painting 

If you are to go out into the real world right now to try to make a living so that you'll be able to survive and stand on your own, which of these from your list would you choose? You're going to pick from this list to survive. 

@Key Elements I'd choose to make an impact on people in the gym and use that as my platform to survive ideally. From there I'd use art such as tattoos and clothing as a source of inspiration furthering my career within the field and beyond.

Just choose One. Just One. Do that One thing everyday

set aside 1-4 hours a day

Edited by Zephyr

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

@Jedd From my experience of finding my life purpose, I had to choose something that I like to do to survive. And then, I chose something else to add to it -- to make the thing I used to survive more creative. This is the basic pattern I followed to discover it. Please feel free to have a look if you want to see an example. 

highly recommend reading so good they can't ignore you i am sure you will have almost every answer you are looking for in there

16 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Just choose One. Just One. Do that One thing everyday

set aside 1-4 hours a day

I currently set aside 1-1.5 hours in the gym doing strength training which is my zone of genius & have enrolled in a course with 18 hours per week of theory surrounding health and fitness.