Jonson

Master At One Thing Or Good At Everything ?

5 posts in this topic

:):) Hi there from Europe (Romania )  , i'm Hans and i'm 16. :)

I have two years of school left then i have to go to college . Until then I want to achieve some things but i don't know if i can do it all in 2 years. 

I have developed a lot of skills like : Video , audio , photo editing , learned some programming , i speak 4 languages 

*** becoming a charismatic and good communicator,public speaking , getting into relationships, having success with girls, MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY,FEARLESS - Have 3 girlfriends , have many public speeches 

*** creating art (videos ,drawings) , getting good at movie-making and getting success on youtube -5.000 subscribers , make inspirational , funny art  .

*** Learning for school and getting good grades - Learn school material , study psychology master it

*** Implementing meditation and a healthy lifestyle  , clean room ,  Getting fit  - stable habits

*** Finding a way for making money , so i don't worry about it  - make money

*** Doing things for others: Feeding my dogs, helping my grandma , my mom , helping others .

***Learn business  

These are my goals .. and the kind of person that i want to become ... I'm trying to do these things but i am not sure in what way i should implement these them .. 

and how much would it take for me ... i don't want to underestimate it .. because i did it many times , i tried implementing many habits , i failed sometimes , now i am still doing it ...  I think it will take me a lot of years though 

Can you give me some opinions about what strategy should i use  ? :):):):):) Have a nice day :):):) 

Do inner work: meditate, self-inquiry and you will see how many of these things will fall off.

@Jonson

It is not either you master one  thing or you become standard at everything. That is a little oversimplified.

In terms of your LP, sure, find one niche and exploit it. That still means your LP can change, it can revolutionize, but it will still generally be  within the same niche or honor the same values you have. But just because you have one LP, you still need basic life skills to succeed and live a decent life. What do I mean?

Marketing, social skills, relationships, enlightenment,  travelling, study skills, fitness, friendships, good morals, boundaries, self knowledge, love of learning, ability to take action and implement theory. There are so many things to learn and study! Don't limit yourself in the context of your life, but more so in regards to your life purpose.

Maybe try to master one thing you find really important and interesting i think there is some advantages you can get that you couldn't get from doing many things there is a book called so good they can't ignore you by cal newport that has some really good information on this if you are interested for more details :)