Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brivido

How To Distinguish An Egoic Dream From An Higher Self Dream?

5 posts in this topic

My theory is that when you try to achieve an egoic dream you are going to have plenty of problems along the way. Nothing is going to work out because the Universe is trying to make you realize that you don't need anything to make you complete. Therefore, egoic dreams are never going to fulfill you and the Universe is never going to help you make them a reality, it is just going to give you a lot of shit in order to wake you up.

On the other hand, an higher self dream comes from the realization that you are already enough and don't need anything in the first place. In this case you are going to co-create with the Universe the actualization of your dream into reality, and all kinds of miracles are going to happen.

Do you have any other ways to distinguish an egoic dream from an higher self one? I think it would be a great topic for a video @Leo Gura

Quotefancy-357098-3840x2160.jpg

Edited by Brivido

The ego asks, to justify its actions. The non-ego just does, because it knows it is the right thing to do.

An egoic dreams comes with a lot of justifications. A high-consciousness dream is an intuition. You "feel" what's right without rationalizing about it.

I had a dream from my higher self from 1 and a half decades ago that predicted the general outcome of my future. And I got to say that it was very very hard to change course from what life is giving you. And from the looks of my projected future it's' pretty much in line with my dream from my higher self.

ive had 3 powerful dreams recently. they all told me the direction that my life was going in was going to be catastrophic. it was fucking mindblowing that my dream was able to predict this for me