Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
art

Julien Blanc - Good Video On Happiness

5 posts in this topic

(scroll down if you want to see the video, just some prequels)

Just discovered RSD-Julien recently. I think his story is interesting.

So, he started out as a douche PUA-guy

Who got caught buy some feminist group and the media, ending up getting his VISA withdrawal from several countries and being the top google search for "the most hated man in the world".  (he still is, shame on him..lol). Then he goes out on CNN being sorry, he is forced to quit being a douche.

Now if you see this behind the scenes video, the white knight-(RSD-term)reporter in the video seems to be a little extreme, but as Julien says, he was a close friend with his PR-guy, so everything was "staged" as an escape from the mob. And it worked.

But his content has now changed into more classic self-help and light mains stream spirituality, he even interview Teal Swan

And he has some spiritual book reviews on his channel..

Now to the video in the headline:

I like his take on happiness. Similarly content-wise as some of Leo videos about the subject, but his teaching style is pretty good I think, especially from people coming from PUA-world. So, I just wanted to give him some credit. Cheers to you Julien for being a bridge from RSD into more of the deep stuff ? Like how to get a threesome with two 10s on an instant dates in a small city.

What I learned from this guy is only self amusment when used in pick up. Also he is a good example I think for personal growth, kind of motivation. His videos are fun to watch and you can learn a lot. Maybe @Leo GuraGura can share his thoughts if he knows him.

Damn I never even knew about the fact that he was the most hated man in the world, I just remember hearing about him from some PUA videos.

@ShapeShift

His journey is a great example of what the awakening process can look like in the early stages. Ego runs the house until the inherent unsustainability of the system catches up. 

I've got friends who had the same thing. They were highly successful, but the way they went about it eventually causes everything to fall apart. That's when they're forced to grow.

It doesn't have to happen that way but it is almost an inevitablity for anyone living that life.

Ohhhh nooooooooo it's juuuulliieeeeeenn blaaaaanc!