Followers 0
Hero in progress

A Message From Jesus

8 posts in this topic

What are we supposed to understand from this? :(

Edited by actualized3434

@Hero in progress

AND KNOW THAT I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS, YES, TO THE END OF TIME

He was perfectly right. He is with you until the end of the world, but ARE YOU WITH HIM? – that is the point.

The sun is there, and it is there always, but if you are sitting with closed eyes, what does it matter whether the sun is there or not? You can sit inside your room with all the windows and doors closed, with a blindfold on your eyes – you will be living in darkness. When Jesus says ’AND KNOW THAT I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD’ he is simply saying: Whenever you want you can partake of me. I am available.

He is available. If you ask, it shall be given; if you knock, the door shall be opened unto you; if you seek, you will find. If you are ready to partake, the Master will pour his whole being into you. But it is not a kind of responsibility. He is not a missionary. He is not after you! He is not bent upon redeeming you. That’s why I say he has no responsibility. He is responsive. Whenever you are ready to take, you will always find him ready to give.

But there is no anxiety in his mind. If you decide to be ignorant, it is perfectly your freedom. If you decide to remain in the world, if you decide to remain in the imprisonment, that’s perfectly your choice. It is not his ambition to free you. Nobody can free you against your own will; only you can free yourself. Yes, you can partake of all kinds of help that a Master makes available...

Even while he was alive he was not burdened by any responsibility. But the disciple’s mind always creates such kinds of bondages. The disciple would like the Master to be responsible so that the Master becomes answerable, so that the disciple can claim. ’If I am not redeemed yet you are responsible!’ This is a trick of the disciple to protect himself and to throw the responsibility on the Master’s head. And then you can go on living the way you want to live, because what else can you do? You have accepted Jesus as your Master, now it is HIS responsibility.

Millions of Christians are thinking in their minds that they can do all kinds of things, whatsoever they want, and finally Jesus is going to redeem them. On the Day of Judgement he will he standing there, and he will call to all his Christians ’These are my children. Come and stand behind me.’ And all the Christians will be standing behind Christ, and will enter into heaven with flying flags. And all others will go into hell... obviously. Those who are not with Christ – they will go to hell.

And that is the idea of everybody. The Mohammedan thinks the same: that only those who are Mohammedans will be saved – the prophet will come and save them. These are stupid ideas. If you go on living the way you are living, nobody can save you – no Jesus, no Mohammed.

You will have to change your quality of life, you will have to change your vision, and then you are saved. You can learn the art of changing your vision from Jesus, from Mohammed, from Krishna, from Buddha; from any source you can learn how to change your vision. But you will have to learn the art and you will have to practise the art. Nobody else is going to transform you – nobody can do that. And that is beautiful that nobody can do it. If it were possible for somebody to transform your being, then you would have been a thing, not a person. Then you wouldn’t have any soul.

That is the difference: A thing can be made. You can make furniture out of wood, you can make a statue out of stone, but you cannot make a soul out of a man. You cannot create enlightenment out of a man. If somebody from the outside can do it, that will be very very insulting; it will be below human dignity. And what kind of freedom will it be which has been created by somebody else? If that some-body else changes his mind, then he can create your slavery again. It won’t be much of a freedom.

Freedom is freedom only when you have attained it!

So the first thing to be understood is: Learn from Jesus. But remember, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for your life, nobody else is responsible. And don’t go on befooling and kidding yourself. Don’t go on believing in such beautiful dreams and consolations.

Osho~I Say Unto You, Vol 1

I ran across this telepathic communication channeled by Jennifer Snell

Dear Ones,
I am Jesus the Christ and I come to you with reverence and love in my heart. Dear Ones, we are at now a tipping point on your beautiful Planet. The waves of divine love are now continuously rolling in on the shore. It grows in propensity. We are now on the precipice of a huge shift of consciousness. Many of you have been on this road for a very long time. Now is the beautiful culmination point, Master Healers, of a very long journey back to yourselves. Children of Light, the Elohim, many eons ago you came down into form to assist humanity. Upon reconnecting with the magnetic field of Earth, many, if not all of you, forgot who you truly were. This was all part of the journey back to yourselves. Many of you experienced suffering from your thoughts and emotions as well as the joys of the material world. It is a grand roller coaster ride at times, no? My father's house has many mansions.
My mother's house has many mansions. Each one is specific and beautiful in it's own unique energy. You are the seekers of the universe. You travel and you discover. This is your destiny. Now is the time to come into your full potential and to honor your life purpose. We support you fully. We love you unconditionally. Please connect with us, the Ascended Masters. We hear every request and we are in service to you. Just ask and we will assist. As our collective energy grows, the ball of light expands and expands and expands. We share with you the sacred symbols of the Elohim. Focus in on these symbols as you do your healing work. It will amplify the energy. As we move into the beautiful energy of Easter and my resurrection, please focus in on the unconditional love I have for you. As I am you and you are me.
We Love You,

Jesus the Christ and the Ascended Masters

B R E A T H E

Osho makes a clear distinction between the rebel called Jesus Christ and the religion that followed after him - Christianity. Through the gospels of Matthew, Luke and John he reintroduces Jesus as a man, a mystic and an uncompromising master filled with love, fire and compassion. A treat for those in love with Jesus' words.

Guys just watch it doesn't get too religious or dogmatic. Thanks

But since you bought up the subject of Christ the spiritual teacher, here's a great Satsang with Mooj:)

On 27/06/2017 at 2:13 AM, actualized3434 said:

What are we supposed to understand from this? :(

That you and Jesus are the same, therefore you are both always alone and not at the same time.
The concept of loneliness doesn't even exist if you realize that, you can't be alone if being alone is all there is ...

If you already had a deep lucid dream, it's the same deal, every person you meet is not someone else, it's you, except it feels and acts like someone else.
Reality as you know it, is just an another dream, except you forgot about it, which makes the dream too serious, and therefore you suffer because of this ignorance.

You may think it's not, because a lifetime feels very long in this reality, but remember that time is relative, and the reason you think a "regular dream" is short is because you wake up in this reality again. Your brain register that you were asleep for a few hours and then makes you believe that this reality is more real because of that.

I have nothing to back this off except personal experiences, but to me it is very clear that dreams are experiences of others realities/dreams, and not a intra brain experience. When you sleep, your brain just daze off and "you" are randomly (or not) channeled through an another parcel of infinity.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them