Dan Arnautu

Sadhguru Claims You Can Accidentaly Leave Your Body During Intense States Of Samadhi. Thoughts?

49 posts in this topic

@Shanmugam Thank you for the input. Nice to see someone who has done some research on the topic. So, I should not worry right if sometimes I have short samadhi experiences during meditation, right? I see that it's pretty easy for me to get into those states. I do not have a lot of monkey chatter on a day to day basis.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

24 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

I understood that. I just don't believe him.

I would lie if I were to say that I am not biased towards the teachings of Sadhguru, but the part with the aging seems fishy to me too. Actually, imo he actually looks younger than his age. Healthy skin, no wrinkles or bags under his eyes.

I will suspend my judgement until I gather more data on the subject.

Edited by Dan Arnautu

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

1 minute ago, Shanmugam said:

@Dan Arnautu  Not at all... It is like fearing to travel in the road just because accidents happen..xD

That is and extremely good analogy. Thanks once again. If I decide to go deep with my spiritual practice maybe 5-10 years from now, I will definitely search for a guru though, haha. I don't like these kind of work accidents, lmao

I have had many out of body experiences, and I know that it's possible to have them during meditation. So, I wouldn't doubt that it could happen during a satori experience. Though, I'm not sure if it's a literal "out of body" thing, even though that's exactly what it's like. It makes more sense to me that a person may be tuning into a different dimensional aspect of themselves, and interacting with a different dimensional aspect of reality. It would also make sense to me if it's a very realistic hallucination. I don't know about his metal claim or the "aging 20 years" claim though. But I wouldn't worry about OBEs. I've probably had at least 50 of them, and I've never had it effect anything in my waking life that I know of.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Nichols Harvey said:

It means that in my opinion he should just continue to do what is working for him right now.

If he wants to copy Osho then that's fine in my opinion. 

If it works. Do what works.

Understand?

No, I don't.

How does that work? Look at the title of this thread.

enlightened no one

www.enlightenmentmyth.com

1 minute ago, Nichols Harvey said:

@Tano It means that I think if he wants to copy Osho . And It's working for him. He's entitled to do it.

I find his thing interesting. So when you said he would  be more interesting doing it your way I don't see how that could be true. It's true for you.

Understand?

No. I am stupid. No understand.

enlightened no one

Just now, Nichols Harvey said:

It's ok. Give yourself more credit. You're human. That's enough 

Lmao

That's better.

enlightened no one

19 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

What harm it will do , even if I take credit ?

Everyone knows Prabhaker Quote from Osho and most are fine with it. It dosent matter as long as he is doing a good thing. Every wisdom comes from God and we are free to use it, then america came and introduced patent.

Now lets move back to topic what sadguru said accidentaly leaving the body might be true.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi