Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SBB4746

Worth Doing Life Purpose Course?

8 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I was wondering if purchasing the life purpose course would be worth it given my current situation. I have recently completed my masters degree in engineering (having previously completed bachelor in electrical engineering) and looking for some type of engineering work. I would prefer working in an area related to electrical engineering or software development, however this is clear as my vision gets. So my question to people who have done the course: What kind of information will the course provide me and will it give me a better life direction?

Thanks in advance :)

Everything the site says it'll cover. I've taken it.

Everything you need to know --> https://actualized.org/life-purpose-course

It's like a massive knowledge base for everything you need to know for creating and maintaining your dream career, including tons of books you can check out for even more information.

Memento Mori

There is always a chance/risk that the course will uncover something completely different, that's what happened to me so my major went straight down the toilet ( no regrets). If that is your case as well, it is better to find out now than in 30 years :) 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Do the books on the LP course also on the book list?

Will it be worth to you? Who knows. Are you willing to take the risk? Only you can decide if you wanna be safe than sorry. ;) 

I haven't been in this community long enough but I'll check out the course page.